• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
Bd couldn't figure out that a fuel/oil charge cooled reeds and prolonged there life.

If I do a turbo it will be a Silber.

Both you guys should do it, I really liked the idea of not cutting and welding a flange on the exhaust encase of having to return the sled to stock for warranty issues, on Silbers kit. I do really like BD tunnel dump exhaust, quite for our noise issues and never bogged once on a 4' day. Only bad thing I saw on Silber's kit last year was the Altitude box, It got wet internally and didn't work till it dried out 24 hours later in the RV.

2dabar

Nov 26, 2007
Klamath Falls, OR
Both you guys should do it, I really liked the idea of not cutting and welding a flange on the exhaust encase of having to return the sled to stock for warranty issues, on Silbers kit. I do really like BD tunnel dump exhaust, quite for our noise issues and never bogged once on a 4' day. Only bad thing I saw on Silber's kit last year was the Altitude box, It got wet internally and didn't work till it dried out 24 hours later in the RV.

Sounds like you should spend 2 grand more and get a BD kit.:face-icon-small-win

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
Is that how you base your performance upgrades, Buy the cheapest parts you can find?

There is nothing cheap about Silbers kits other then the price, his parts are just as good if not better quality then the more expensive kits, he just doesn't mark them up as high as everyone else. Try one and see for yourself.

Last edited:

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Anyone know for sure what the hard number is? Not the its in the mail #. Want to make sure on price .

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
Anyone who orders after the pre-season group buy I hope is held to the price which was stated as the 2012 price. If Justin discounts guys after the fact then the group buy wont be as attractive. If you have not sent your money in bye now your probably too late so it wont matter what the hard number is. Unless of course you next day air him a check. But up til this time I have not heard from Justin himself what the number is, I can see his point of letting it go because I am sure guys will try to get the same deal he is giving us if they order right away. I just hope he sticks to his guns and keeps his word, and holds the price where it should be so we can have our advantage of buying early.

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Anyone know for sure what the hard number is? Not the its in the mail #. Want to make sure on price .
You are not going to see a hard # till Justin himself comes on here and posts it. Getting ahold of him at this point in the year has proved pretty hard for most.(unless you happen to run into him at the gas station apparently)
You are talking about a difference of about $300 here, thats the difference between 15% and 20%. If 5% is a deal breaker, a turbo isn't for you.
It becomes a question of whether you want a turbo this winter or not.
Not trying to be an as*****, but thats the facts.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
You are not going to see a hard # till Justin himself comes on here and posts it. Getting ahold of him at this point in the year has proved pretty hard for most.(unless you happen to run into him at the gas station apparently)
You are talking about a difference of about $300 here, thats the difference between 15% and 20%. If 5% is a deal breaker, a turbo isn't for you.

You are right on - on the price. For me I'm trying to determine if I really want a turbo for my only mountain sled. I'll overnight my check if I have to. I would hope he would take any postmarked checks by the end of July.

For what it's worth...I've had no problem contacting Justin in the last week. Sorry if that floods your phone Justin.

Any chance of extending the period another couple weeks Justin??????

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007

Just trying to get some factual information, no $300 IS NOT A deal breaker. Whats this to late stuff. Regular mail will get there by Monday.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
DEADLINE is July 31

We are not extending the Group buy any longer. We have already made it longer than anyother group buy we have ever seen on here. You guys should be very thankful for that.

I will announce the final number after the deadline.

Thanks again for all those that have committed.

Justin

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
DEADLINE is July 31

We are not extending the Group buy any longer. We have already made it longer than anyother group buy we have ever seen on here. You guys should be very thankful for that.

I will announce the final number after the deadline.

Thanks again for all those that have committed.

Justin

What if deposit is sent tomorrow and mail is post dated before end of month? If not how bout deposit on credit card?

J

Jeff K

Jan 26, 2008
Calgary, AB
What if deposit is sent tomorrow and mail is post dated before end of month? If not how bout deposit on credit card?

I think you can send Justin a deposit through PayPal if you pay the fees (ie: send the money as a "gift"), but please confirm this with him. :face-icon-small-coo

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
August 1 here.. sittin on the beach 30c... Only thing on my mind is sledding!!!

So how many in hand justin?!

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
All kits snowchecked will recieve 20% discount. Total snowcheck number was 36.

Congrats, everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call.

We will be updating our website soon, with pictures and information on the kit.

Thanks again.

Justin Silbernagel

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
That's awesome! Safe to say the group buy was a success I suppose. I hope my first turbo experience will be awesome, and by the sounds of it will be a damn good one! Can't wait for details and snow!!!

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
I bet there is 14 guys right now saying they wish they would have done it. LOL Great deal anyway you look at it. Justin you are killing me with the wait and see! Maybe send an secret e-mail out to the group buy guys. We wont tell:face-icon-small-hap

Y

YamYboy

Apr 6, 2009
SC Wisconsin
ya some details or anything would help, were sweating out asses off in the midwest, at least give us some info to help pass the time....and heat!

Premium Features