• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW EDGE Seat and RBs to update your old favorite EDGE!

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Mountain ASSAULT Freestyle Seat & Mountian TUFF Running Boards

DSC03673.jpg

Polaris EDGE Chassis

WRPs freestyle series seats feature optional integrated LED tail tight (eliminates OEM tail light assy.) and an optional under seat tunnel bag (similar, but much larger to the DRAGON under seat bag) for all of your avalanche gear and swag.

A fully configurable solution ... w/bag - w/o bag ... with integrated tail light - w/o integrated tail light ... you pick it! EDGE model is a full 3" taller than OEM seat for superior ride height and control.

Mountain TUFF Running Boards feature large board drain openings for superior snow and ice removal. WRP Running Boards demonstrate significant improvement in tunnel strength and reduced board deflection and sag.

Standard models come powdercoated for improved snow/ice stick resistance and great looks with their integrated mountain scenes and model identifier (EDGE) laser cut into them!

To get started on revitalizing and updating your EDGE today, contact us for more details.

Great question ... this EDGE model weighs in about 1/2 what the OEM stock seat weighs. For those that want further weight reduction, try the LED tail light option, you can pitch the OEM tail light assy in the weeds.

Thanks for the inquiry!

no price yet on the web site, is it the same price as the dragon seat? i appreciate the quick reply on the seat weight.i didn't see the tunnel/seat bag either. could you pm price for that also?thanks

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
I sat on this seat it is really nice. The seat foam is just the "right" firmness..not too soft....not too hard! I think the construction and quality of the matierials are second to none. If I hadn't of just bought the new boss I think I would have gone with this seat. It does sit higher than the boss seat. The boss seat is even with the gas cap and this seat sits above the gas cap. This is a nice seat. Now just make a storage bag to go under the seat and your set.

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
EDGE "Freestyle Series" seat cost

Polaris EDGE owners ...we are just getting all of our final pricing together form our vendors and it looks like we'll be able to retail this model for $450 - $475 through our authorized dealer network. Production seats are scheduled to ship to our dealers by around 10/12/09.

The LED tail light OPTION should be available around the same time-frame. Cost to follow.

The under-seat bag OPTION will follow in the coming weeks. Still working with multiple vendors to obtain the very best pricing structure and quality to forward on to you guys.

We want to deliver the very best value we possibly can.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
So is this something we can buy from you? or is this one of those things that you have to get from one of your dealers. Either way I want one, I was going to buy a boss but screw that I will buy this instead.

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
Now thats what im talkin about!:D Once i get my sled and buy everything i NEED, i will see if i can afford one of these!:beer;

J

jstahmann

Oct 6, 2009
Orem, UT
Thanks Marc for taking the time to show and letting me sit on it. I'm excited for mine to arrive!

Last edited:

this1ultraflyz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Saskatoon, Saskquatchland
Mountain ASSAULT Freestyle Seat & Mountian TUFF Running Boards

DSC03673.jpg

Polaris EDGE Chassis

WRPs freestyle series seats feature optional integrated LED tail tight (eliminates OEM tail light assy.) and an optional under seat tunnel bag (similar, but much larger to the DRAGON under seat bag) for all of your avalanche gear and swag.

A fully configurable solution ... w/bag - w/o bag ... with integrated tail light - w/o integrated tail light ... you pick it! EDGE model is a full 3" taller than OEM seat for superior ride height and control.

Mountain TUFF Running Boards feature large board drain openings for superior snow and ice removal. WRP Running Boards demonstrate significant improvement in tunnel strength and reduced board deflection and sag.

Standard models come powdercoated for improved snow/ice stick resistance and great looks with their integrated mountain scenes and model identifier (EDGE) laser cut into them!

To get started on revitalizing and updating your EDGE today, contact us for more details.

Nice Seat! Have you a picture from side of whole sled with seat on?

Premium Features