• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Ski-Doo Summit 850 Dash Display Cycle Through

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Dave, can you have rpm on top, and temp display on bottom?

Rpm on top, and elevation on bottom?

Does this display toggle between Metric and US?

Thanks!

Ace

ntm_08

Lifetime Membership
May 21, 2009

Looks the same as the Sea-Doo Spark gauge.

I have some questions/input for you.

1.The gauge is a bit to small/low cost looking ( and maybe to flat placed )
2.Why is the `old`rer/light swith replaced? Its way better looking and having to change lights is a pain in the a.. having it down there! Possible to retrofit ?
3. Why is the running board so wide at the beginning? It should have gone straight from the starting point to the rear. This is a negative point when sidehilling. Is this just because the frame is universal so it could fit the mxz and other models??

I have snowshecked one already. And sidehilling is my favorite style of riding. So the unnecessary wide boards are my biggest concern. Polaris RMK is the benchmark when sidehilling and the boards are narrow and dont feel small at all!

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Looks the same as the Sea-Doo Spark gauge.

I have some questions/input for you.

1.The gauge is a bit to small/low cost looking ( and maybe to flat placed )
2.Why is the `old`rer/light swith replaced? Its way better looking and having to change lights is a pain in the a.. having it down there! Possible to retrofit ?
3. Why is the running board so wide at the beginning? It should have gone straight from the starting point to the rear. This is a negative point when sidehilling. Is this just because the frame is universal so it could fit the mxz and other models??

I have snowshecked one already. And sidehilling is my favorite style of riding. So the unnecessary wide boards are my biggest concern. Polaris RMK is the benchmark when sidehilling and the boards are narrow and dont feel small at all!

you will enjoy it when you get it.

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
I just have to make an observation about sidehilling, I rode my T-3 and Axys back to back on a number of different side hills this past week. I read so much about how great the Axys loves to side hill and while it does a good job at it, I felt more stable and confident on my T-3 in almost every situation. If the G-4 is any better than the T-3 it's going to be incredible. IMO the Axys is an amazing sled that has advantages over the Ski Doo but at least for me, sidehilling is not one of them.

snoblind04

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Western Wyoming
Sorry but after riding the proto in the deep snow yesterday, this guage is really worthless other than tuning and seeing your mileage after the ride. With no windshield and snow coming over the hood it was always covered. I'd hoped it would be better than than the current one cause I've never liked it either. This isn't changing my mind on a new one, just I don't think it should be touted as an improvement.

Premium Features