• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question to those who have seen / ridden the white / orange doo

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
How dirty are the white panels ?

I actually wanted to snowcheck the white orange daffy duck but having seen many disgusting yellow T3s and white freerides I figured the white panels will be nasty after 3 rides... then I noticed the bottom panels are black ..

so maybe it won't be all that bad ?:juggle:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The lower black panels will help but I would think the white tunnel will take a beating from your boots. The white sleds always look good when brand new but it seems like a lot of work to keep them clean.

T
Dec 11, 2012
Have 2 white sleds, went through the trouble of making one black that's how much it sucks. I'm particular about keeping things clean and the white is impossible after awhile.

As soon as I seen the white and orange I snowchecked the black.

Was hoping for a few different colors this year, sounds as if alot of people are dissapointed with only the 2 options.

Good luck

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They get bad. Noticeable after one short ride. I like the looks of the white/orange, but after grey Freeride/yellow T3, I think it will be black for me. I don't have time to scrub the sled after every ride, I would rather use that time to ride.

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
I snowchecked a white summit x in 14 and will never do that again. tree sap leaves marks dirty hands leave marks just. Looked awesome new but after 500 miles not so much.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I forgot about trees. We rode is some of the new burn last week, I have horrible ash marks all over my red Summit. It is hard to get the marks out of the weird textured Doo panels........

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I just never ever leave the trail and back my truck over to the trail so I don't have to ride the sled in the mud. It keeps the sled in perfect show room quality. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just bought the poster and saved $14,000.

M

Mountain_Man

Apr 17, 2014
Western Montana
I just never ever leave the trail and back my truck over to the trail so I don't have to ride the sled in the mud. It keeps the sled in perfect show room quality. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just bought the poster and saved $14,000.

Mud easily washes right off though. Exhaust soot, brake and belt dust, boot scuffs, as well as other things don't clean off so easily. Colors that look sharp when clean don't look quite so sharp when they are smudged up.

I would rather ride than clean constantly. There is something about the Ski Doo plastic that makes it hard to clean. Might just be the texture, I don't know.

Premium Features