• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Why am i not allowed to post for free anymore? Who the hell pays to post on a forum? I'm trying to help the sledding community with my experiences with the border cops. You know to alleviate issues arising with these communists for others to sled freely on both sides of the 49th.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why am i not allowed to post for free anymore? Who the hell pays to post on a forum? I'm trying to help the sledding community with my experiences with the border cops. You know to alleviate issues arising with these communists for others to sled freely on both sides of the 49th.

You lost me.
Sure LOOKS like you just posted FOR FREE???

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Prominent Issues at least!!

But since ya are able to post~~ maybe ya can help these guys out!!! or learn from them!! at least they're entertaining~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxdQzJ7q3Q&feature=share

Premium Features