• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

topguncustoms

T
Sep 27, 2012
Bob from eastern Iowa. Been sledding since I was a kid on my Citation 3500, a 4500 something (Forgot what) Then was out for years. Started back with 2-440 Prolwers, then a 580 EXT (I Think) XLT Touring, MX 500, then an '04 M7 Fighter Pilot Edition with a 144. (This was cool because I own a body shop and My name is Top Gun Customs.) Traded that for a Cross Fire 800 HO with a 141. I thought the 7 was awesome until I road the Crossfire. Wrecked the Crossfire up north, traded for a LXR 800 HO. I was used to a long track and hated the LXR. Traded that for the M1100 Turbo Proclimb HCR. I've had it to upper Wi and the U.P. and am chomping at the bit to get it west. It had better snow this year.

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
welcome to the forum bob---i live by the boondocks truck stop over on i-35 this place has lots of cool people to chit chat with and all the knowlege in the world bout snowmobiling enjoy:welcome:

Premium Features