• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

which A-Arms to run???

Mar 8, 2008
I am looking at the alternative impact 35.7" a arms and the zbros 38.5" a arms. Does anyone have any experience with either of these or have any recommendations???

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I am looking at the alternative impact 35.7" a arms and the zbros 38.5" a arms. Does anyone have any experience with either of these or have any recommendations???

yes the narrow stance is golden if your ride the deep

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
not sure about either of those kits personally, but BRP makes the s36 handling package like is on the new summits, I have heard good things about it. goes for around $550 for the complete kit with shocks and everything.

C

CJSchmidt

Nov 1, 2010
I like the zbroz allot, my dad had them on his after breaking the factory ones and the are very strong and durable and a great choice, on mine i have the timbersled front suspension and its very durable as well a little more pricey tho but i like them allot and they drop 4 lbs

Mar 8, 2008
thanks for the info guys!! I was looking at the brp kit but none are available and dealer is not even showing a date yet as when they may be available

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Great move on BRPs part. Promote the crap out of the S-36 package, price it so people want it, then don't make any. Priceless.

3C Guiding

Dec 9, 2010
Laramie Wy.
zbroz is a grate set up a arm and shocks. Aarms have been getting beat on for years in the race world so you no they will hold up.

I will give 10% off any zbroz parts.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
thanks for the info guys!! I was looking at the brp kit but none are available and dealer is not even showing a date yet as when they may be available

So then just order a set of A-arms for a 2011 XP. It'll work, I just put a set of take-offs on my 2009.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
We have 3 guys in our group with the Alternative Impact A Arms and love them. Dan over there always gives top notch service

My Alternative Arms are light and strong, perfect fit. Agreed Dan take customer service to another level

djm

Lifetime Membership
Doo S36 Kits

Don't know who your dealer is, but several of us have recieved our S36 kits.

I believe they are batch built.. mine were in the second batch.. at least the first batch of guys got them at our dealer before I did. Seems like the local dealer gets a new shipment about every third week or so. My guess if you ordered a set you will have them in just a few weeks even if your dealer doesn't understand this.

Or as Hunter says, you can just order the parts for a 20011 or 2012 sled, but those will cost you quite a bit more and if that is how you were going to do it, probably just as well order the alternative impact arms and save a few pounds.

Mar 8, 2008
yeah if I am going to spend the money on the brp's to buy them separately which is about 500$$ i will just buy aftermarket. I really like the price of the kit I will just have to keep bugging the dealer.

Premium Features