• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 PS 700 Jetting

M

mtnxtreme

Dec 18, 2007
Can anyone post the jetting chart from your sled, can't find any info on the internet and mine is missing. I am running 20-30 degrees, 2000-3000 ft. Sled had 350 mains and a 40 and 50 pilot, yup 2 different pilots, don't know what the guy was thinking who had it before me, but it was REAL rich, especially down low, so I brought it down to 330 main ( stock is 320), and 40pilot (stock), and brought my needle clip up 1 from center. Sound good? But a chart would help.

M

mtnxtreme

Dec 18, 2007
After testing I'm running 35 pilots and 320 mains I run around 20-30 degrees at 2200 ft. and we run up to 3000 ft at the top of the mountain here, and I gotta say, these motors are real finicky at elevation, they run rich at the mtn. and nice in the valley, but I finally feel I got a happy medium. Oh, also I'm running K&N's inside my gutted airbox. Hope this helps anyone at these temps and elevation. I don't know how you guys run these out west, with, I would think ,way more elevation variables than this, but then again, you're probably all running newer technology, ahhhh, some day!

Premium Features