• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Funny how can it be

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
How can it be i am here almost every night and scroll to the bottom and allways around 2000 + users and the other sites i visit have a few hundred so i see the pay thing has not ran too many guys off!!!

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
How can it be i am here almost every night and scroll to the bottom and allways around 2000 + users and the other sites i visit have a few hundred so i see the pay thing has not ran too many guys off!!!

So if it's so great why haven't you paid? OOPS!!!!! I sound like a Paid member now. The payers have Why don't you leave? I think the non payers motto should be If it's so great why haven't you paid?:face-icon-small-hap

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
So if it's so great why haven't you paid? OOPS!!!!! I sound like a Paid member now. The payers have Why don't you leave? I think the non payers motto should be If it's so great why haven't you paid?:face-icon-small-hap

You are totally missing the point!

We don't care if you're a paid member or a free member.
EVERYONE is welcome here!

Its not "Why don't you leave" if you're not a payer. So far it has been expressed in about 100 different ways. If you dont like the policies that have been implemented, its your choice to stay here or not stay here. But if you stay, which we hope you will, please do what you can to make it a better site for all of us with whatever information or help you can contribute.

We all know there is a group of people here who want nothing more than to instigate & start trouble with inflammatory posts and threads. They have every right to be here just like you and I do. But the majority of people on SnoWest hope that they will soon get tired of the childish games and move on or just stop, so we all can get back to talking about the sport we all love....Snowmobiling.

I am sure someone will find something wrong with this post........be offended by something I said.........the way it was said..........or even twist the words to fit some sort of agenda. BUT..............

What it all boils down to is..........SnoWest has changed, its evolving, just like anything that needs to evolve to stay alive in a ever changing world.
Its our choice to embrace the change and continue along for the ride while continuing to strive and make it a better place for us all OR Not to embrace the change, get off the ride, wave goodbye and move on with life.

"Can't we all just get along" - Rodney King
That got kinda heavy near the end, needed a bit of humor to lighten the mood. :)

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
You are totally missing the point!

We don't care if you're a paid member or a free member.
EVERYONE is welcome here!

Its not "Why don't you leave" if you're not a payer. So far it has been expressed in about 100 different ways. If you dont like the policies that have been implemented, its your choice to stay here or not stay here. But if you stay, which we hope you will, please do what you can to make it a better site for all of us with whatever information or help you can contribute.

We all know there is a group of people here who want nothing more than to instigate & start trouble with inflammatory posts and threads. They have every right to be here just like you and I do. But the majority of people on SnoWest hope that they will soon get tired of the childish games and move on or just stop, so we all can get back to talking about the sport we all love....Snowmobiling.

I am sure someone will find something wrong with this post........be offended by something I said.........the way it was said..........or even twist the words to fit some sort of agenda. BUT..............

What it all boils down to is..........SnoWest has changed, its evolving, just like anything that needs to evolve to stay alive in a ever changing world.
Its our choice to embrace the change and continue along for the ride while continuing to strive and make it a better place for us all OR Not to embrace the change, get off the ride, wave goodbye and move on with life.

"Can't we all just get along" - Rodney King
That got kinda heavy near the end, needed a bit of humor to lighten the mood. :)

Have you never heard the word "Humor" ? Hence the smily face.

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
to pay or not to pay

I am just saying that guys-gals are posting how other sites are being flooded with new members but the count is still so high here!!!! not trying to get political rise from anyone just stating a fact!

I don't want to see anyone leave!!! Pay if you want to or not you still are able to participate on the forms like i do...I will pay when i am ready too...I like others want to see how far the basic free member can go...

Last edited:

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
While I wish I could see everything for free,I paid my less than .03 cents a day(based on $29.95 for 3 years).I feel I'm getting my money's worth of info and enjoyment from this site.:face-icon-small-hap

If you can't afford .03 cents a day skip one candy bar a month(.83 cents):face-icon-small-sho and you'll have paid to see everything.
Pete

Premium Features