• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free and Basic???

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
I have never been free but I might be kinda Basic:face-icon-small-hap.

Does this mean my Subscription to sw is free now???

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
There is 3 other places that this over analyzed, over talked about topic is already being discussed.

Did you put it on "Washington Riding Areas" just to get noticed?
So you could be a "thread starter"?
So you could be "cool"?

This has nothing to do with riding conditions, riding areas or people looking to ride with others. So I ask again.....what purpose does this post serve other than try to boost your shallow ego to be a "thread starter" of a hot and highly discussed topic?

I don't care if people pay or don't pay, it's their choice. I'm not trying to be a azzhole here, but just like the "attack and saturation of negative threads" of a couple months ago, posting multiple threads about the same topic in all the sections does nothing but create bad feelings and attempts to divide the forum. I love the fact that people can openly discuss all topics here and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but every topic has its place...and this section is not it!

Last edited:
F
Apr 5, 2009
RMK 2112 I CANT SAY A WHOLE LOT BUT I SURE LIKE YOUR HELMET CAM VIDEOS AND IM SURE I WILL SPEND THE MEMBERSHIP FEE TO SEE WHAT EVERY ONE HAS SAY ABOUT CONDITIONS. ANY WAY THE FRESH POWDER LAST FRIDAY WAS GREAT THE AVI EVEN BETTER AND THE 06 700 RMK LOVED ALL OF IT. HOPE TO SEE YA UP THERE

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
There is 3 other places that this over analyzed, over talked about topic is already being discussed.

Did you put it on "Washington Riding Areas" just to get noticed?
So you could be a "thread starter"?
So you could be "cool"?

This has nothing to do with riding conditions, riding areas or people looking to ride with others. So I ask again.....what purpose does this post serve other than try to boost your shallow ego to be a "thread starter" of a hot and highly discussed topic?

I don't care if people pay or don't pay, it's their choice. I'm not trying to be a azzhole here, but just like the "attack and saturation of negative threads" of a couple months ago, posting multiple threads about the same topic in all the sections does nothing but create bad feelings and attempts to divide the forum. I love the fact that people can openly discuss all topics here and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but every topic has its place...and this section is not it!

LIGHTEN UP> what did you want me to say.
We all know the riding sucks all over the state.

I rember the teacher stike getting time and the lazy B strike getting alot of time to.
This forum is for locals. But from now on i will state how the conditions are at the time of my riding.

Premium Features