• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI my last post here

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Just wanted to give all you 900 guys a heads up. I will not be posting any help or info on this site again. it has been fun and i have made some good friends but i will not pay for them to pimp my info period!!! you all can do as you wish but it is flat out ridiculous in my mind to limit the number of threads/posts a person can view if they don't pay.

You all know where you can find me if you need some help or want to chat. good luck and have fun.

P
Feb 22, 2009
not too sure where to find you....can you hook me up...paramuir@yahoo.ca

also agree how much of a PITA is it to post a great topic last night and not beable to read results this morning:(

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
BD.... dont really know you, havent chatted much if at all... but dissapointed(a 275lb sad guy isnt pretty) to see you go!!!! Another good SW member bites the dust...

I only paid because, I had some things in the swap, and wanted to watch some threads that I look at everyday.

Just wanted to give all you 900 guys a heads up. I will not be posting any help or info on this site again. it has been fun and i have made some good friends but i will not pay for them to pimp my info period!!! you all can do as you wish but it is flat out ridiculous in my mind to limit the number of threads/posts a person can view if they don't pay.

You all know where you can find me if you need some help or want to chat. good luck and have fun.

I agree with u 100% I just started with this site and was the only place I found answers on my 900 switchback. The dealer had no idea. So are there any other fourms I can find you guys? I appreciate everyones help reciently, thanks guys.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
If 29 of us kick in a buck, we can buy him a 3 year membership.

thanks man but it has absolutely nothing to do with the money. i can afford it i just don't believe in paying to help people plain and simple. in my line of work i get paid to help people. i don't agree with the way this site is going and is being run has nothing to do with any of the guys in this forum

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Sorry to hear this BD, you will be missed around here.

I look at it this way.... $10/year is a pretty small price to pay to have the wealth of knowledge available in here. This sub-forum has likely saved me thousands of dollars. I may not fully agree with the pay site, but I'm sticking around.

Dan

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
thanks man but it has absolutely nothing to do with the money. i can afford it i just don't believe in paying to help people plain and simple. in my line of work i get paid to help people. i don't agree with the way this site is going and is being run has nothing to do with any of the guys in this forum

I hear ya buddy I though that what made guys like you "Premium Members" But I guess its 10 bucks :face-icon-small-sad

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Sorry to hear this BD, you will be missed around here.

I look at it this way.... $10/year is a pretty small price to pay to have the wealth of knowledge available in here.
Dan

Sorry...but this argument is hogwash!! This forum whould never gotten to the point of "wealth of knowledge" had it BEEN a pay site. So while now, at this point, it is, it will not be like this in the future.

For me...I'm not going to pay when it takes 10-13 seconds to load pages (last night) and pages won't even load this morning. Maybe I'm too picky.

Premium Features