• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

96` Arctic Cat 580 Part out: anyone interested in parts?

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello guys I have a Arctic Cat 580 Powder Special For sale now, not parting it out.

I am the second owner of this sled.

Let me know what you are interested in. post your interests here or e-mail me at wildcard28@msn.com.

Had it out about 5-6 times last year and ran good.

I Have a purple windshield bag and headlight cover and sled cover I would sell seperately

Thanks, Darren

More details in posts below

031.jpg 041.jpg

Last edited:
A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
I have a 96 that I bought for my son. I traded for an old motorcycle and I haven't really even had a chance to see what I'm going to need, but I'll bet it could use some parts. I'll try and take a look this week and get back to you. Right now I know my hood is bad and the seat is ripped. How are yours? Also, PM me and let me know what you want for the clutch or possibly for the whole sled if it runs out good....

Ryan

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I have a 96 that I bought for my son. I traded for an old motorcycle and I haven't really even had a chance to see what I'm going to need, but I'll bet it could use some parts. I'll try and take a look this week and get back to you. Right now I know my hood is bad and the seat is ripped. How are yours? Also, PM me and let me know what you want for the clutch or possibly for the whole sled if it runs out good....

Ryan

pm`d ya,

Darren

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Sorry guys decided not to part it out, The sled is in was to good of condition to junk it.

The Whole sled is for sale $1100 also has Cover, Purple Mountain Bar, Purple Windshield Bag, Purple Headlight Cover. Has fairly new 136x15x1 3/4 Challenger Track, I installed new 8th Drivers and have stripped all the Black paint off the tunnel and Polished it, Along with Moved the steering post forward ahead of the steering loops and has 4" bar riser.

Only thing wrong with the sled is the seat in torn at the rear where alot of them usually do and the red knob is missing on the killswitch but have always started and shut it off with the Key

Thanks, Wildcard
wildcard28@msn.com
208 305 4732

Link to other pics. http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/ddcard/96 Powder Special/

010.jpg

018.jpg

026.jpg

A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
Actually, I'm glad to hear you aren't going to be tearing it apart. That is a really nice sled. There is enough junk out there to get pieces off of. I hope somebody steps up. I wish I hadn't already bought the one I have. Good luck.

Premium Features