• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 m5 enough power

C
Jan 7, 2008
would a 2006 m5 have enough power for kids or wife weight is 100 or less. Not sure how much power it would have out west

E
Apr 11, 2002
North Idaho
my son rode an m5 until this year and could put it most places I went with my m7 my wife also rode one for 2 seasons and finally decided she needed more power but worked great teaching how to ride. I still have my 13 year old daugter on one. The big advantage is its a little lighter and very easy on fuel yet same balence and handling of the rest of the m's. The only recomendation is to put the track in the hill climb postion.

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
05 M5

I BOUGHT AN 05 M5 NEW AS A SECOND SLED.

STOCK.......NEEDS A FEW THINGS, DITCHED THE STOCK 1.5" IMITATION ATTACK 20, CUT DOWN AND GROOVED AN 2" ATTACK 20 TURNED AROUND WITH ICE SCREWS/ WAS DIRT CHEAP.......SAFETY MEASURE FOR WIFE/KIDS/CUSTOMERS THAT RIDE THIS SLED, 3" OLE RISER,HOLTZ FRONT RAIL RISER KIT, ALL THE FOX SHOCKS OFF 07 M8 NOW, M8 SECONDARY.

GOOD FUEL ECONOMY, BEEN ALL OVER THE STATE OF MONT. WYM. IDA., SOME OF MY PALS IN SPRING HARD SNOW DAYS EXPEDITIONS FOR WEEK, PARKED THEIR BIG OLD kkAT CUSTOM SLEDS AND RODE THE M5, WAY MORE FUN.

I WEIGHT 210 LBS AND HAVE RIDDEN THIS SLED IN ALL SNOW CONDITIONS, TOP OF THE HILL MOST GUYS JUST THINK YOU STOLE AN M5 HOOD FOR YOUR M7.

Premium Features