• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 King Cat Oil Adjustment - Need Help

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Way too rich right now. 120 easy Miles - 3 quarts! I see the adjustment on at the throttle cable splitter. At current position, cable is at a "cable stop". The index marks also seemed to be lined up right, but I don't need that much oil. If I try to lengthen the cable housing, it's actually pulling the oiler open more at idle position. Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
You just loosen the 10mm nuts at the cable mount above the oil pump. Turn the top one up 3 or 4 turns then tighten the bottom one up to it. Pemix you fuel at 100/1 until you get the pump adjusted right, just as a safety measure. You should end up with a small amount of slack in the cable when at rest.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
You just loosen the 10mm nuts at the cable mount above the oil pump. Turn the top one up 3 or 4 turns then tighten the bottom one up to it. Pemix you fuel at 100/1 until you get the pump adjusted right, just as a safety measure. You should end up with a small amount of slack in the cable when at rest.

Thanks.
Dobbs

Premium Features