• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S New BCA Float MTNPRO Avalanche air bag---SOLD!!!

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
came with my Cat snow check, wore twice, once on sled break in ride and yesterday off trail, tag still attached

just a great pack, fells very light, lightest I have ever worn, they did a great job on that part

comes with 175.00 full bottle

so to be honest I am a 2XL kind of guy and the one size fits all just does not work for me, it push's up into mt throat and I don't like that, this is the only reason I am selling, if I could get past that I would never sell it.

I have a middle age belly, not huge but its there and push's it up, just being honest about the fit, if you have 6 pack belly fit will be fine, plenty of straps to adjust for a for a guy 100 pounds more than me, I am 6.2 and 240

NEW PRICE 800.00 shipped in the USA only, pay pal only

will take offers but not low ball offers

http://backcountryaccess.com/product/avalanche-airbag-float-mtnpro-vest/

Last edited:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Just a friendly reminder to the low ballers,

1. my price includes shipping and any hazardous fees

2. my price is tax free

3. my price includes the 175.00 cylinder

if you have found a cheaper price why send me a link, you are more than welcome to just go ahead and purchase from any of those links, but......if you add up all the costs mine is probably cheaper :face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
And when the seller puts a price up, DO NOT ASK THEM the "What's your bottom dollar?" garbage.

Rude.

The seller put a price up. That's the asking price.
If you want to dicker, make an offer.
If you want to play ball, you have to get in the game.

Last edited:
Premium Features