• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

patriot vs doo vs alpha

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Sad

First post who created an alter ego/ fake account???

So you say someone created a fake account back in November of 2018 to make their first post in this thread today.
Really?

Edit:
Thanks edgey for the thumbs down. I should have predicted that.
Your my hero!!

Last edited:
N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
These clowns and their bad rep is a joke. That feature should be done away with imo. Kind of chicken sh!t to red thumb any post that you don’t like.

Waaaahhhh... says a top troll on this sub. Most of your posts on here are "not helpful" and redundant so don't complain when people point it out. Besides, who gives a **** about "bad rep" on a mostly anonymous message board? Are you scared about losing the annual Snowest popularity contest?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Waaaahhhh... says a top troll on this sub. Most of your posts on here are "not helpful" and redundant so don't complain when people point it out. Besides, who gives a **** about "bad rep" on a mostly anonymous message board? Are you scared about losing the annual Snowest popularity contest?

Do the letters FO mean anything to you?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
What nuggets do you have?, mister Polaris guru. Tell us how great and reliable the 850 Polaris is. How there’s no issues. How it’s the best sled ever. How it’s a turbo killer. How every time you ride it you’re not worried about getting towed home.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Bad rep is the same as giving someone the finger, keying your car or slashing your tires. Bad feature but that is the way of this new Nancy boy, snowflake society. Can't give an argument against something or say things they wouldn't say to your face. Snowest antifa.

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota
Sorry Cat, I shouldn't have said what I did. That said, There are 3-4 guys who constantly slam polaris, regardless of what the topic or question is. I speak for only myself when I say this- Why is it so hard for you guys to just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing to add? Instead you keep beating the same dead horse every chance you get. You are in the POLARIS forum dum&a$$. Obviously you like to stir the pot and talk smack, but then you complain when someone calls you out on it. Every new thread in the axys forum and it's just a matter of time till you open your mouth and the same green diarrhea comes out. It's almost always the cat lovers, not the doo guys or polaris guys that are bashing other brands. Wierd... If you want to keep talking smack, you should go to HCS or facebook where you can act like a two year old and you will fit right in. From what I can tell, snowest is (for the most part) full of mature people, (not talking age either), that want to try to help and learn. Could you not do the same?

Edit-
Come on willyjoe and edgy, enlighten us on the masterpiece of engineering 850 patriot!!
I don't claim to know anything about the internals of it, outside of what I've learned reading Indy Dan and other's comments. I have never once stated I did. I'm trying to learn everything I can about it. My sled has 250 miles on it, I don't remember the hours off hand, Compression is pulling 132, 133 psi per cylinder and 3.25% both leak down. Scope doesn't show a scratch on my pistons. That is the end of my knowledge about my sled. Tell me about your 850 patriot, where did you get all your profound knowledge? Until we get a season on it and more, I'm certainly not willing to throw it in the scrap heap, certainly not based on your crying the sky is falling. If polaris has a flop, I'll switch brands again. Mine runs like a top, and I couldn't be happier with it thus far. It's a better sled in every way than my 800 axys was. I hope it stays that way, but if not, thats when I'll use my 4 year warranty and, or trade for something different.

I'm done. Flame away

Last edited:

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Thread

The title of this thread is Poo vs doo vs alpha.
Guess what? You've got guys that own them all here now.

Some of us own 2 brands and you guy don't even know it.

Some of you guy's bash the other brands here and in other forums (I see your names in both the doo and cat forums) but yet you can't take it when someone states there opion here.
Really?
Is speach still free or are sledders next to become snowflakes??

Edit:
Thanks edgey and sheer for the red thumbs down. Your predictable!

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I've owned all three sleds. Still have a 165 Gen4 850. Was on an Axys 850 for 2 months, I love tree riding and it performed well in the nastiest terrain I could find (polaris really needs to clean up the low end with a new map, but overall really good sled). I recently traded the Axys 850 in for an Alpha. The Alpha is hands down more fun to ride, nothing handles like it on the market. I've only been out for a few rides on the Alpha but purposely have been putting it in very steep terrain to compare it to the Axys 850 I had. So far the Alpha gets a gold star, very impressive how much forward momentum that track gets in the steep stuff. Without proper throttle control the Alpha can washout pretty quick but will stick to any line if piloted right. The Alpha is a very capable sled and just plain fun. The Axys chassis does not have the strong hold like it once had as being "the sled" in steep terrain. Just my opinion.
Shhhhhhhh.
Don't tell everyone...
I'll lose my advantage and cool points, if all my Polaris buddies find out it's the sled and not my badazz skills that are winning on the hills....

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
The title of this thread is Poo vs doo vs alpha.
Guess what? You've got guys that own them all here now.

Some of us own 2 brands and you guy don't even know it.

Some of you guy's bash the other brands here and in other forums (I see your names in both the doo and cat forums) but yet you can't take it when someone states there opion here.
Really?
Is speach still free or are sledders next to become snowflakes??
No one is committed to a 3 way brand bashing circle jerk, with nothing interesting to say, in the other sections the way you 3 are here. No one. It’s old, annoying, and turning legit threads to Facebook grade crap.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
No one is committed to a 3 way brand bashing circle jerk, with nothing interesting to say, in the other sections the way you 3 are here. No one. It’s old, annoying, and turning legit threads to Facebook grade crap.

You sure seem to have to quote me a lot? I'll take that as complement!

Edit:
Thanks again sheer and edgey. That's 3 bad reps today. Do you feel better now?

Last edited:

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Sorry Cat, I shouldn't have said what I did. That said, There are 3-4 guys who constantly slam polaris, regardless of what the topic or question is. I speak for only myself when I say this- Why is it so hard for you guys to just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing to add? Instead you keep beating the same dead horse every chance you get. You are in the POLARIS forum dum&a$$. Obviously you like to stir the pot and talk smack, but then you complain when someone calls you out on it. Every new thread in the axys forum and it's just a matter of time till you open your mouth and the same green diarrhea comes out. It's almost always the cat lovers, not the doo guys or polaris guys that are bashing other brands. Wierd... If you want to keep talking smack, you should go to HCS or facebook where you can act like a two year old and you will fit right in. From what I can tell, snowest is (for the most part) full of mature people, (not talking age either), that want to try to help and learn. Could you not do the same?

I'm done. Flame away

Why do you want to filter out the negative truths in the thread? There are some, and people reading about sleds on the internet should hear both sides. It isn't bashing, in many cases it is sharing our personal experiences, which might not be as positive as your personal experiences but they are still valid ESPECIALLY in the Polaris forum where people come to read about Polaris'. Why would you even want the sugar coated version? Would it make you feel better if we just didn't talk about it?

Fortunately it is a discussion forum and I think it should stay that way.

chrisco

Premium Member
Oct 22, 2008
Stony Plain Alberta
I have a Polaris 850 163 2.6 and my buddy has a new Alpha last time out with 2 other guys we lined them up and it was clear the 850 would out climb out run with out a doubt. Snow was 1.5 to 2 feet not setup,All 3 of the 4 guys ran each sleds and everyone had the same findings, the 850 was way out front. The owner of the Alpha was the first to say so. We are heading up this weekend to compare again, the cat now has a SSI Y pipe and can, clutching, and some other ****. We will Vid the hole thing, The 850 has clutching, Slp comp can and intake vents. For the upset guys slamming the poo 850, are some having issues from the assembly line YES are the other 93% ripping YES is it in the back of my mind YES.... did my other buddy's Alpha get flown off Boulder in Revy last weekend Yes.... So **** happens to them all.

Last edited:
Premium Features