• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*NEW PRODUCT* Rogue Concepts Full Tunnel Bracing

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
We have been working on this for sometime and are excited to be releasing this once we build up some stock. They are available for pre order by email. Multiple designs available of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_20181223_123331_760.jpg IMG_20181208_153703_116.jpg IMG_20190117_082642_087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
The raised bar is coming. This was something that's been in the works for a bit and I felt a full length support took priority over a raised bar.

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
The supports are more than double the thickness of the rear section and they also have 2 formed flanges, one at the bottom and one on top encasing the while rear tunnel.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
The bracing looks sick.

But man, just speaking for myself, I'll never buy an aftermarket bumper without a raised rear bumper, the higher the better.

I got one of your axys bumpers and really like it. But even on that one the bumper could be higher. Since you guys do a bolt on bar, you could do a piece like the arctic cat bumpers did. They quit making them but as far as a bumper and handle go, that is by far the best design I've ever used.

But with as long as this one is, if you end up doing something similar, I'll definitely buy it for my next cat sled. Something like this would save you on the plate waste by letting you keep the same sides you have now.

6639-794-3.jpg

6639-794-12.jpg

The rack and tabs are stupid but the bumper design is awesome. And I really dig all the cool cutouts you guys do.

Last edited:

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Bumpers

Rogue.
I like the idea kidwoo has.

I've got 2 of your bumpers and wish they had raised handles.
Maybe it's a option you could add??

Last edited:

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
I personally hate raised bumpers. I want the back of my sled easy to eject off without anything to bang my shins or hook my boot. If your bending down lifting the back of your sled when your stuck your just asking to hurt yourself anyways. Roll that thing over...

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
If your bending down lifting the back of your sled when your stuck your just asking to hurt yourself anyways.

Raised handles like the pic I posted keep you from having to bend down as far. That's the entire point. Well that, and not having to dig out the handle to grab it.

Hooking your boot on one isn't really a thing. Truly.

Besides, that's the joy of the removable piece. You can make your trail version an option.

Premium Features