• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What kind of gas mileage are you guys getting

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Rode my new 2012 m1100t for the first time yesterday. It only has 30 miles on it. Filled up 52 miles later almost done for the day it started cutting out on the trail. Looked down and my fuel gauge is flashing low fuel. Is this normal. Thanks

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Never owned one but rode with a guy with one. I was riding harder than him on my stock axys. He stopped toward the end of the day saying he was out of fuel. Got back to the park and I had about a half tank left and he said his was blinking at him when we got back. He had a 240 hp kit on

clutch

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Big Horns Wyoming
They don't use that much fuel. About the same as my 14 m8000 on a hard ride, but the fuel gauge lies badly. They also had issues with the fuel pick up in the tank. Some of them would cut out under acceleration or hill climb when they got down about 4-5 gallons. Mine has a evo 210 hp flash and bmp muffler. Google it there's tons of info about it.

Premium Features