• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Mod Easy Ride Nytro Seat

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
Need a new seat and hate the stock one. Anyone have one a Mountain Mod Easy Ride seat? How much taller than stock are they? Do you like it? What did you have to pay?

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
What type of turbo/super kit do you have? Murray from Mountain Mod makes great seats & an even better guy! I been using his seats since I met him 10 yrs ago @ the Edmonton sled show.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
Easy Ride Seat

I have an MCX. Not real excited about the Mountain Mod MCX seat because I want to keep my muffler and it looks like it only works with a tunnel dump. Sounds like the Easy Ride would be worth a try.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
No thanks. Don't really like the unfinished look of the Skinz seat - MCX turbo combination.

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Murray makes a seat that will work with the MCX muffler...but I'd ditch the muffler as it makes a ton of liquid which in turn freezes up your intake which means less boost and a ****ty running sled...unless u run trails and have no snow :)

Premium Features