• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

More info...

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Not sure if I follow. The full release is March 2nd. That's when the snow check starts as well.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I thought they could introduce a different model every two weeks and keep the hype up. By March 2 no one will likely even want an Axys.

Sure....
Especially after everyone sees,
those new tall spindles from cat....... Lol
Maybe they can copy the skidoo spindle bending techniques of the ras2

Skidoo's bng's and 7 shades of urine colors.
Yamaha's wonderful 4 strokes that conquer 3-5% of the mountain market.......

I'm Just anxious for more information.
Doesn't change snowchecking plans.

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
My point was: With the next models to come from Poo on March 2, the Axys may be dropping out of favor like yesterdays paper.

Im going crazy waiting to see more about them... But that doesnt make me want a Cat or Doo more, all it does it makes me insanely anxious I cant wait to hear more about them.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I don't think Polaris will lose overall sales from not releasing "teaser" videos, but I did think they would continue to release them just to up the chatter on the forum about the full release.

Kind of makes me think that there won't be too much more exciting about the release. Different track lengths and some snowcheck options is probably about all you will see.

B
Mar 8, 2011
It would be nice to see some more Polaris teaser videos, Yamaha and Cat have the new spindles and ski. Ski-Doo 860 or 880 floating around.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Couple things I didn't notice before: For sure piggybacks with the new axys a-arms at :39, also all red side panels and hood when it shows the guy close the panel at about :45.. I took screenshots but I can't get them to load

Edit: upon further review of my screenshots, the sled with red panels definitely has red spindles, kinda shiny, almost like an anodized finish. Doesn't look like the a-arms are colored though unless they are white. can't see if the tunnel is painted or not

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
http://youtu.be/WllZTgqD8rQ

Anyone catch the white skis, red windshield, two tone seat, and what looks to be colored running boards teased in this video?

At 1:08, they also show an aftermarket bumper. But does that mean it will be factory offered?

At :21 shows red a-arms, red spindles and piggyback shocks.....piggyback shocks again at :39....if those are Axys sleds...

All the early sleds are pros.

Yeah, you see a couple of snapshots of the AXYS early on, but you really don't see reveal until about :54 into it.
All of the on-snow shots before :54 are of the ProRMK only.

D

dp2826

Dec 31, 2007
NW Iowa
Couple things I didn't notice before: For sure piggybacks with the new axys a-arms at :39, also all red side panels and hood when it shows the guy close the panel at about :45.. I took screenshots but I can't get them to load

Edit: upon further review of my screenshots, the sled with red panels definitely has red spindles, kinda shiny, almost like an anodized finish. Doesn't look like the a-arms are colored though unless they are white. can't see if the tunnel is painted or not

The spindles at :39 look more like paint or powdercoat. Anodized would be sweet but wouldn't snow still stick to it just like a raw aluminum? Whatever it is, I hope they do the a-arms too.

Is it March 2nd yet?:D

Premium Features