• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Forum would you suggest?

J
Dec 10, 2012
I recently posted a clutch question, asking about why a Polaris clutch from one year's model would not fit/work in the next year's model. The model sled I want a clutch for, is not available, so I'll have to get a clutch from another year or model. All I have to go on is the fact that the Polaris fiche says a '93 Sport or Trail clutch (which is available) won't fit on a '92 Sport.
So I know what other primary clutches won't fit, but no idea why, and no idea what clutches will fit.
I posted under the Clutching forum.

So far no one has answered. With all the expertise out there I find it hard to believe that no one has the knowledge. I must therefore assume that I'm posting in the wrong place, or somehow asking the wrong question.

Can one of the moderators please make a recommendation??

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I recently posted a clutch question, asking about why a Polaris clutch from one year's model would not fit/work in the next year's model. The model sled I want a clutch for, is not available, so I'll have to get a clutch from another year or model. All I have to go on is the fact that the Polaris fiche says a '93 Sport or Trail clutch (which is available) won't fit on a '92 Sport.
So I know what other primary clutches won't fit, but no idea why, and no idea what clutches will fit.
I posted under the Clutching forum.

So far no one has answered. With all the expertise out there I find it hard to believe that no one has the knowledge. I must therefore assume that I'm posting in the wrong place, or somehow asking the wrong question.

Can one of the moderators please make a recommendation??

Try posting directly in the Polaris forum that most closely matches your model.

The people that can or will answer question most likely do not browse the clutching sub-forum.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
The OE application wont be the same but the clutch is springs and weights are different
most all polaris clutches are the same

Premium Features