• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 SUMMIT X

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
I guess i just bought a 2012 X 154:face-icon-small-coo. Moving up from a zx... what are you guys thinking/ expecting out of the new sled? what are you paying?(if you don't mind me asking) I'm Just all around pumped! let me know how you guess are dealing with not having yours yet!

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
I guess i just bought a 2012 X 154:face-icon-small-coo. Moving up from a zx... what are you guys thinking/ expecting out of the new sled? what are you paying?(if you don't mind me asking) I'm Just all around pumped! let me know how you guess are dealing with not having yours yet!

you guess? not sure what you just bought? hopefully you got a good deal.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Should be a great sled, we have a 163 coming. If it's any better than the '11's I won't know what to do with myself :face-icon-small-hap

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
I don't think i did to bad i shopped around alot i paid 11 for the 154 X Just waitin for her to get here!

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
11 sounds like a smokin deal. And trust me, you will LOVE it compared to your ZX. You will be a completely different rider. Enjoy! That new front end is soooo much better than the previous xp's and the motor is strong! Your ZX will feel like a tank compared to this thing.

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
Yeah a guy ordered it and backed out... I think the dealer was scared of having one for stock so I picked it up with a free fuel caddy, skid plate and extra drive belt!

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
you got a smoking deal if you only paid 11 for everything you got:face-icon-small-sho

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
No... stormlake is Honda and arctic cat junk. I went through worthington mn jaycox powersports/ implement. The guy was easy to deal with and wanted my buisness. One of the few that wasn't concerned with my age. A lot of dealers think because I'm young (20) I'm not a serious buyer or just treat me like I'm plain stupid!

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!!!!! I was so so so close to calling and sno checking the summit X and decided at the last second to wait one more year. It sounds like I made a BIG BIG mistake :face-icon-small-con

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
I have gotten all my ski-doo's from jaycox chad and the rest of the guys there will definitely treat you right, like you when I went there just because I was young they didn't assume I was just there to look at things and treated me with respect.

S
Dec 15, 2009
NW Iowa
I have purchased my last three sleds through Jaycox. Excellent to work with!! I definately agree that they take you seriously. The first sled I bought there I was 21 years old. Typically no one will give you the time of day when a kid walks in their. They took me seriously and I have been back three times in four years!

liebherrcraneguy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2010
you cant side hill a xp. motors blow after 2000 miles. good luck with buying 20 belts a season.

lol. And it begins..... I know. It was a joke.

I bought my 11 Summit X 800 e-tec 154 from Jaycox. Best price around. I paid $10900 before tax and $12288 (thats including the $500 deposit for spring order)out the door last year . There was a thread going on DT around the time I ordered comparing prices and the lowest one I saw on there was $10950 (also from Jaycox if I remember correctly) so I ended up with the cheapest price I had heard of. So if you kinda just waltzed in and got your hands on a 2012 with some extra goodies for $11000 you might have just gotten the best deal I've heard of yet. You're gonna love that sled!

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
Yeah I just walked in and started dealin! I'd say if you took off for the fuel caddy n mounting $150 and the skid plate $80 (just a guess) and $100+ for the belt, I win yeah!:first: But they are going to get alot of new customers ill be sending my friends that way! they still have a freeride if anybody is lookin! O.... I didn't add the 500$$ worth of warrenty i also bought.. i hope she treats me well!

liebherrcraneguy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2010
Yeah I just walked in and started dealin! I'd say if you took off for the fuel caddy n mounting $150 and the skid plate $80 (just a guess) and $100+ for the belt, I win yeah!:first: But they are going to get alot of new customers ill be sending my friends that way! they still have a freeride if anybody is lookin! O.... I didn't add the 500$$ worth of warrenty i also bought.. i hope she treats me well!

Now you just need to get her to the mountains!

Premium Features