• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TURBO KITS---$2500

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
wow...its like this fella is the forth brother of dumb,dumber, and dumbest..amazing thread..kinda like a person drinking the Jonestown kool-aid..

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Looks like ole dipsheet has finally put a clamp on his mouth and is ducking and running. Smartest thing he has done so far. Paying back his victims would be smarter.

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
Turbo kit buiders

This is scary thread for everyone!!
How can so much BS still suck the life out of sledding world?
We offered money back deposits on turbo kits and had only one customer ask in two years.
Sledders need to do there home work before buying high dollar turbo kits.
This makes it hard for us to sell turbo kits and is a black eye to this sport.
Please step up and make this straight for all involved.
That's all I got to say about this.:face-icon-small-fro

M
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
I truly hope that for everyones sake, that some hacker has logged in as DWHalverson and been posting for the last few days. because otherwise this makes things look bleak for us boost addicts. because it might just show how damaged you can get with close contact to boost and especially when you try to tame the boost monster when you are not worthy!!!! let us all pray to the boost gods for DWHalversons speedy recovery!!!!

C

cs1006

Jan 1, 2008
This is scary thread for everyone!!
How can so much BS still suck the life out of sledding world?
We offered money back deposits on turbo kits and had only one customer ask in two years.
Sledders need to do there home work before buying high dollar turbo kits.
This makes it hard for us to sell turbo kits and is a black eye to this sport.
Please step up and make this straight for all involved.
That's all I got to say about this.:face-icon-small-fro
These are the most intelligent words ive heard from you all year LOL DITTO

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
WOW... Why on earth would you even consider making a post like this when you cant even get your design right in the first place, and still have people waiting for almost half a year for stuff. Like what your doing to Mr_Joshua101.... SHIP HIM THE PARTS LIKE HE ASKED... Its not hard. Hes told you what he wanted you do to... Yet you simply refuse. What is your deal???

Hey Mr Joshua101 Dave's got a rev for sale on here. Its worth about what he owes you. Id have him sign over the title over to you for your money. At least you could sell that and recoup most of your money... Its better than nothing anyway.

Last edited:
M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
WOW... Why on earth would you even consider making a post like this when you cant even get your design right in the first place, and still have people waiting for almost half a year for stuff. Like what your doing to Mr_Joshua101.... SHIP HIM THE PARTS LIKE HE ASKED... Its not hard. Hes told you what he wanted you do to... Yet you simply refuse. What is your deal???

Hey Mr Joshua101 Dave's got a rev for sale on here. Its worth about what he owes you. Id have him sign over the title over to you for your money. At least you could sell that and recoup most of your money... Its better than nothing anyway.

good idea

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Did anybody sign a contract with Dave? If not then if you want your money back then it should be on its way. Dave I was one of your supporters, you talked a good game. I have ultimately upgraded to an M8 but I just about sent you money for a kit for my old XP. I agree with earlier posts, you should not be preaching anything about good, bad or any kind of business practices. An entire season has come and gone and no turbo kits for a lot of customers by the sounds of it. It is time to honor refund requests and that point can't be argued. Put your self in there shoes. Perhaps the recession was hard on you I don't know but if customers money was used for another purpose other than intended then that is theft.

To all disgruntled customers who may or may not have been mislead by Dave Halverson. If you as an individual can not afford legal council to get your money back then team up and pool your funds for legal representation. You are in a public forum and should be able to organize together to make something happen. If no one can get that organized then their money obviously isn't that important. (I wrote that last line to put it in perspective...I already know your money is important to you) I can see a lot of people are pissed off but sitting around griping about it won't solve anything, do something about it......legaly of course.

Dave the word is out and people are thinking about this in a different light now. A couple of choices are in front of you, make your customers happy or face the music?

We ourselves creat our own path in life, don't make someone have to walk it for you.

Pro Wrench

Lifetime Membership
Aug 4, 2002
Rapid City S.D.
I have known Dave for a long time. I never expectected this from him. If he has not paid you guys back by now he does'nt plan on doing so. Sorry but he makes Bruce from PSI seem like a angel. At least PSI sent you parts that dont work .

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well snowest allowed him to scam ya on their site...make snowest partly responsible since they are a pay site and should share responsibility for fraudulant acts..

Premium Features