• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro seat

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Here is a new one from Skinz...

they are making a bag for under the seat...as well as a under tunnel exhaust...so, storage...and a lighter seat...2" taller than stock too :)

Paint me permagrin!!! (Sled is another guys, and I stole the pic :) but my kit is en route...)

skinzseatMedium.jpg

S

Swelly

they are making a bag for under the seat...as well as a under tunnel exhaust...so, storage...and a lighter seat...2" taller than stock too :)

Paint me permagrin!!! (Sled is another guys, and I stole the pic :) but my kit is en route...)

skinzseatMedium.jpg

Tell me more about their undertunnel exhaust. Just went to their site and could not find anything about it. Any Skinz dealers please chime in.

Thanks

J

jehay

Mar 15, 2008
camrose, alberta

skinzseatMedium.jpg

Personally i don't like it looks to polaris to me

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
I also have the skinz seat and love it! If this works, here is a pic of it with the mpi exhaust
IMG_0334.JPG

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Tell me more about their undertunnel exhaust. Just went to their site and could not find anything about it. Any Skinz dealers please chime in.

Thanks

cant yet, it is being developed...it is not in production yet...

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
MT, you seem to know a lot about this. What is the deal with the bag for under the seat? I think that might sway me towards the Skinz seat. I am currently looking for a bag that would fit under the stock seat, but really haven't found anything suitable yet. ( I have an under tunnel exhaust) The Skinz seat looks like it would have room for a larger bag too.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
MT, you seem to know a lot about this. What is the deal with the bag for under the seat? I think that might sway me towards the Skinz seat. I am currently looking for a bag that would fit under the stock seat, but really haven't found anything suitable yet. ( I have an under tunnel exhaust) The Skinz seat looks like it would have room for a larger bag too.

It will mount on under the seat, and extend out a little ways for LOTS of storage...

and yes, skinz is working on the undertunnel exhaust...so it will be their whole system...if you already have under tunnel, go with seat and bag...and then still have room for a spare gas tank if needed...

a sled is in their shop (the one pictured) and they are working on it...will be KILLER!!!!

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership

So if you have an under tunnel exhaust why would you want a seat thats built for exhaust? The monutain mod seat has a huge trunk and totally cleans the back end of the sled up...just make a plate and block the hole off and bolt the seat on. Have you seen one?

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
So if you have an under tunnel exhaust why would you want a seat thats built for exhaust? The monutain mod seat has a huge trunk and totally cleans the back end of the sled up...just make a plate and block the hole off and bolt the seat on. Have you seen one?
I have already built and installed the block off plate so I am making final decisions on the seat. I have only seen the Mountain Mod seat in pictures. To me it justs looks like a big rectangle block that lacks styling. They probably look better in real life and I guess they are obviously functional. How long are they? How big is the storage compartment? I'll see if anyone has one on display at the sled show this weekend.

Premium Features