• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your choice of beer?

X
Jan 24, 2009
Eagle River
MEE TOOOO!!! :beer;:beer;

Nope, the brewfest will be done at my house ladies!!! :D then afterwards we could go riding in my back yard ;) LOL!

Our Pilates will turn into Bottle-lates :D

OKAy Tina can we hold you to this?! When's it happening??

I LOVE a good stout especially the Pipeline from Moose's Tooth, oh my gosh or their delicious porter!! OOOHHHH so good! AK White is a fav too and I will choke down Miller Light when out with Blondz and trying to be good ;)

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River

I LOVE a good stout especially the Pipeline from Moose's Tooth, oh my gosh or their delicious porter!! OOOHHHH so good! AK White is a fav too and I will choke down Miller Light when out with Blondz and trying to be good ;)

Hey now.... we only choke down cheap (diet) domestics when we are actually trying to be good - - otherwise it's SNoL or a really good beer :p

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com

ABSOLUTELY!! But ya knowwwww...now that we are finally getting snow it we'll most likely have to wait until summer now ~ which isn't a bad idea either. We could do a hike back the valley and then come back enjoy some brews while brewing some new brew! :p

Brewmaking supply list will come at a later date and time ;)

:beer;:beer;

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
buybeeer.gif

Ice cold Beer Yummy.......

Food ruins the buzz

E

EagleRiverDee

Dec 15, 2009
Eagle River, Alaska
What I don't drink are domestic beers you can see through.

I love amber and dark beers, microbrews primarily but...Pyramid makes an OUTSTANDING Doppelbock that I just adore and you can only get it (here) seasonally.

Premium Features