• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ez ride rear suspension on nitros

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
I would call ez-ryde direct. That way you will get exactly what you want. They can set it up for you. Canadian dollar is too good not too.

E

evil1

Aug 7, 2008
fort mcmurray, alberta,canada
k guys customsleds.ca in sharon ontario is a dealer,,I've got the timbersled rear on 162 iceage,,but after riding last year on a couple times,,i don't think it will hold up so looking for some thing a little tougher,, e-z looks like good gear,,but i have never rode on it,,anybody like to give a review?????

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The EZ Ryde is a great skid and Christian is good for help there. I found it to wander back and forth in the tunnel under boondocking conditions more than I would have liked to see. I have been running a Kmod, which is very strong and they have a new Gen II coming out that works even better.

I don't think you will go wrong with the EZ Ryde. Straightline suspension action is very good. Side to side, a bit of track damage will occur.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
The EZ Ryde is a great skid and Christian is good for help there. I found it to wander back and forth in the tunnel under boondocking conditions more than I would have liked to see. I have been running a Kmod, which is very strong and they have a new Gen II coming out that works even better.

I don't think you will go wrong with the EZ Ryde. Straightline suspension action is very good. Side to side, a bit of track damage will occur.

I dont follow what you mean by wandering under boondocking conditions? The skid or the track? How can it wander? side to side? front to back?

Tues.

S

seano700

Dec 10, 2007
Peace River, Ab
Timbersled

Evil does this mean your timber is for sale?? I have a buddy that may be interested. Pictures? How much. Send me a PM. Sean

Premium Features