• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My running-board foot-loop injury: Who else has had their foot stuck in the footwell?

Have you had problems with your boots getting trapped in your Polaris ProRide or AXYS

• Total voters

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Where can you get these ...I tried the website and there is no contact info there
I'll have the Everett Ankle Savers back in stock for next season. I can't get them made fast enough for this season, sorry. They're not a huge money maker for me, but demand got higher than expected this season.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Tony, I had three encounters of the badly hurt knee on my 11 pro 163 in the Snowys and Sierra Madres before I put the Everett Ankle Saver on that sled and when it went to Montana, I took them off and put them on my new AXYS 800 163 and not sorry as since buying them I have not had another encounter of the bad knee Kind!!
gtwitch in wyoming

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
I also did the Kurts longitudinal half round bars I made myself and put them on and did not like that as it made the boards too slick and foot did not like to stay so I shortened to 3/4 length and put them on the bottom of the boards and this keeps the heel of my size 7 boots from going thru and I have no issues here either.
gtwitch in wyoming

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
This is one of the things i mentioned when filling out my "survey" on the 850 a few days ago. There is NO excuse for having these so tight . . .or these sleds NOT having a factory installed tether.

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab
I have heard of this issue and assumed it must be the right (or wrong) type/size of boots as I have never had an issue with getting hung up in the stirrups on any of my Pro's (2011, 2013, 2015) I did have an issue with the stirrups last year on my 2018 Axy, twisted my knee and hobbled for 3-4 weeks. I got hung up again this season (Dec 28th) but this time I broke my ankle.. I cut the toe piece off today, as it doesn't look to be structural. If I find I miss or need them (doubt I will) I'll weld them back in 1"+/- higher. :)

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
I have heard of this issue and assumed it must be the right (or wrong) type/size of boots as I have never had an issue with getting hung up in the stirrups on any of my Pro's (2011, 2013, 2015) I did have an issue with the stirrups last year on my 2018 Axy, twisted my knee and hobbled for 3-4 weeks. I got hung up again this season (Dec 28th) but this time I broke my ankle.. I cut the toe piece off today, as it doesn't look to be structural. If I find I miss or need them (doubt I will) I'll weld them back in 1"+/- higher. :)

Sorry to hear that, heal up my friend.
I cut mine off last year, never missed them. The guys that rode my sled didn’t notice they were missing until I told them.

Premium Features