• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFFICAL 2017 Polaris Reveal, Photos and Specs

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yea... I'm bummed that the SKS line was not expanded...

The mass amounts of 'std rmks' from 2015 that were ordered that had chaincases and bulkhead coolers and 163' tracks was a testament to what they should make.

SKS in 146, 155, 162"... That is a true sled offering for all conditions... regardless of locale.

Marketing department controls this...

A little disappointed that the 600 RMK is not really an AXYS sled... sure it has the bulkhead... but not much else in common with the other sleds.

Wyopowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2013
Website issue

The problem with the Polaris website has been identified. It's the the keyboard pressure sensor or KPS so your keyboard needs recalibration don't worry Polaris is working on it.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
The problem with the Polaris website has been identified. It's the the keyboard pressure sensor or KPS so your keyboard needs recalibration don't worry Polaris is working on it.

BINGO!!! LOL
Now that was funny :)
Should be a new keyboard map coming soon!!

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
can someone please confirm if the 2017 Assault has the front bulkhead cooler?

also, can the needle shocks from the assault be shortened to run on a narrow front end, like a kmod 37? if so, who does it?

thanks

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
shocks

also, can the needle shocks from the assault be shortened to run on a narrow front end, like a kmod 37? if so, who does it?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Had mine shortened by Andy at Gas Shock Repair, works well costs around $100, pay for better oil.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I have a question and I can't take it any more , I have to ask .

Now that Polaris and Timbersled have a relationship why is it that Polaris doesn't at least offer a Timbersled skid for the mountain line ?

Better yet how many guys will be purchasing a new sled just to switch out the skid for one .

That right there is priceless , bill will be in the mail .

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Yea... I'm bummed that the SKS line was not expanded...

The mass amounts of 'std rmks' from 2015 that were ordered that had chaincases and bulkhead coolers and 163' tracks was a testament to what they should make.

SKS in 146, 155, 162" ... That is a true sled offering for all conditions... regardless of locale.

Marketing department controls this...

A little disappointed that the 600 RMK is not really an AXYS sled... sure it has the bulkhead... but not much else in common with the other sleds. .

Agreed.....on both accounts.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
A little disappointed that the 600 RMK is not really an AXYS sled... sure it has the bulkhead... but not much else in common with the other sleds.

your talking about the 144 not the 155 here right?
looks like the 155 is all axys except no h.o. motor, which makes it weigh more than the 800 which is pretty fricken lame. or am i missing something else thats different...

Premium Features