• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI turbo issues with Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
yup like i said in the other thread,the problem is from the air separator is back filling from the oil tank do to the relocation & longer hose.if you just block the return hose it will solve the problem,a 1 way check valve would solve it too.

I designed a check valve cheap system for the Phazer years back, a guy back east got the check valve full of water and it froze and puked all his oil out. He thinks it is a false alert on the oil light pins it and blows up his engine. I pulled my mod and suggest you go with FSS or at least mount any check ball system without a hose clamp so it can blow there instead of elsewhere.

T
Dec 25, 2014
WTF 2015 yamaha Mnt viper?

If yamaha, and or, mpi will refund my money, they can take this thing back.
Yeah fun to ride, until you run out of oil. Or, oil is spewed out on your belt. Or, oil billows out your exhaust. The latest fix from mpi doesn't work. High hose still drained all over running board on right side. I am not happy with this purchase.
This issue has been a headache for two months now. WTF? I know I'm shooting myself in the foot, and probably gonna have trouble selling it because of what I'm saying. I'm telling the truth, this oil leak is a pain in the ***. I should have bought anything else. 2015 yamaha viper(stage one mpi kit). FOR SALE. OIL NOT INCLUDED, BECAUSE IT HAS ALL LEAKED OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features