• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slowest Again???

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
Since the original why is Snowest so slow thread is closed I am starting another. I don't know what is going on, but for about the last week or so this site has been ridiculously slow!! Is it just me??? Pages wont load, have to back up and re-click on threads numerous times to get them to load. No gateway errors, it just sits there spinning it's wheels with a blank screen for eternity. Also notice emoticons no worky, click on one and nothing. Is anyone else experiencing these issues????

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The only thing I can comment on directly is the SERVER LOAD values.
That tells me how hard the servers are working at any given moment.

Server Load Averages
2.67 2.73 2.35 |
19,128 Users Online (3,850 members and 15,278 guests)

Those three values represent.
Instant (Value this moment)
Averaged last 5 minutes
Averaged last 15 minutes.

Any value less than 6.0 means end users will not see a degradation in performance (all is well and humming right along)

When it hits a 7 we get worried and things start slowing down.

When it hits a 9.0 we see MASSIVE delays.
When it hits 10, server crashes.

Right now there is no load to speak of on the servers.

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
2 more things, post quick reply no worky, and everytime I thank a post it sends me to the first page of the thread. Really annoying!!!

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
Since the original why is Snowest so slow thread is closed I am starting another. I don't know what is going on, but for about the last week or so this site has been ridiculously slow!! Is it just me??? Pages wont load, have to back up and re-click on threads numerous times to get them to load. No gateway errors, it just sits there spinning it's wheels with a blank screen for eternity. Also notice emoticons no worky, click on one and nothing. Is anyone else experiencing these issues????

Summit i quit using my computer.i downloaded tapatalk 2 and love it.no adds and very fast.i understand we should be able to use the site as we PAYED FOR IT!!! BUT i make my own solutions

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
You may not believe this Braapp, but there are still some people that only have stupid phones, myself included. I would like to get a smartphone, but we only have 2 cell providers in our area and neither offer unlimited data. And, I am not going to pay a bunch of money for extra gigs, because if I did have one I would like to use it as a mobile hotspot for things like my PS3 and stuff like that, that would use a ton of data. But, I don't have one yet, and only have limited gigs on my aircard for the laptop. Which is why I was so pissy about the vid ads burning up so much bandwidth.

Premium Features