• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHR and your ZX Summit...

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Please dont let the XP/REV stuff I'm involved in hamper any help you might need with your ZX...

"Been there done that" comes to mind...all chassis/engine work I doo is cheaper than any dealer and I'm pretty sure I have forgot more about your sled than most dealers even know...BJ

D
Jan 17, 2009
GF, MT
rt 1000

john im a big guy i wieght 250 i want alot of hp and torque do you do any thing to the rt 1000 s or would i be beter off with a 840 kit in a rev i have always been a skidoo man have ran a 780tripple for years becuase nothing else runs with it its in a zx now just wonderin
i cant do a brand new sled now but have found either a used rt 1000 or an o6 rev 800 i could swing and the 800 needs a rebuild so i would do a big bore right away thanks for your time
dan

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
John I've got an 03 zx that my oil light has turned on even though my oil tank is full?

J

jwill302

Dec 6, 2007
il. 60073
lift

i have an 02 zx that i have extended to a 153. i really like the height that the rear in sitting not too high not too low. i do not like how low the front is sitting. i have read that you can flip the front shock mounts. i have tried this and it is really high. i dont mind it but as far as steering linkage and radius arms are concerned, what is your suggestion? is there other ways of getting the front end to sit higher? thanks for all your help and suggestions

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
if you swap the shock mounts and flip them over it raises it 2 in. fab craft makes a 2 in wider radius rods and tie rods. doing this keeps ski stance width the same. done this to mine. after this i let the lim strap all the way out and the skid still doesnt sit flat on ground. approach angle gets steeper. im going back to stock ht. .02

Premium Features