• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heading to Sweden!

T
Dec 25, 2007
Not a lady or from Sweden (sorry to bomb into the powder room but the title was a can't miss) but having spent a significant amount of time north and south of the arctic circle in Sweden a few years back and LOVED it. Such a wonderful country. You'll love it!:face-icon-small-hap

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Head for Sweden today! Well... For Puyallup then fly out of Seattle super early in the morning tomorrow!

I will mostly be updating with stories and pics on my FB page so if anyone wants to follow the trip feel free to come over to my athlete page and give it a like!

https://www.facebook.com/events/468275496550253/

I'm super nervous but more excited! I dunno how I'm gonna sleep tonight!! So far everyone over there seems SUPER nice and SUPER DUPER supportive of the women's scene!! been really cool to see!! I'm meeting one of their big time freestyle chicks over there too (although she said she will be on a borrowed sled so she can't huck it TOO big), I'm super excited to see her in action and she seems like a super cool chick!! Will be a blast for sure!!

Premium Features