• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flatlander New to the Forum

S
Jan 9, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm Snowhawg, Bob Kribs. I live in Illinois, one of the flattest states in the Union and land of little snow. I am an avid snowmobiler, though. I've been riding about 25 years now. I ride far northern Wisconsin and the western U.P. a lot. I'm retired and that gives me the time I want to spend riding each winter.

I made several trips to West Yellowstone and loved riding the mountains of Idaho and Montana. I'm getting a bit older and have become much more of a trail rider these days. I probably couldn't handle too much of the steep and deep, but I've been thinking about heading out west more recently.

Thinking about the Black Hills a lot and have a friend who owns a lodge in Talkeetna, Alaska that keeps asking me to come and ride with him....so you never know

Bob

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
:welcome: to the forum from another (older) flatlander. Wish I was retired and had the freedom to ride when I wanted to rather than just when I can get away! The Black Hills is a great riding area for us guys that like some mountains but don't want to get quite as extreme as the kids.

Premium Features