• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New guy from E Wa

Nov 7, 2011
Ive been lurking for a few years now, joined last year, and just now starting to post. I like to read up first before asking questions. Thanks for having me!!

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Welcome!

Welcome! Nice to see a fellow Washingtonian on here! What portion of the state are you hailing from? Only asking because some people consider everything east of snoqualmie pass "eastern" Washington.

Nov 7, 2011
Thanks for the welcomes!! I live a little north of Spokane. Only going on my second year of riding, at least my own sled. Lots to learn!!

S
Dec 27, 2010
welcome and enjoy.....What is your current sled? I myself just bought a 99 151 rmk its also my second year mountain riding as well lots to learn. cantwait for the snow i just wanna ride....:rockon:

Nov 7, 2011
Hey there, yeah, I'm starting to realize you can't have a signature, avatar, use tapatalk and a few other items unless you pay for a subscription basically. I currently ride an 06 700 151 and the wife rides an 06 600 144. Both seem to be outstanding sleds regardless what everyone thinks of mine. Anyway, we are anxiously awaiting the snowfall as well!!!

Premium Features