• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx/ Im getting an Attorney.

Pro Wrench

Lifetime Membership
Aug 4, 2002
Rapid City S.D.
Crook spotted

Thought Mr. Halvorson had left town because had not seen him around for along time. I was wrong. As you can see in the picture the crook still has money to go to the hockey games. He's in the black hat/black orange coat.

IMG00014-20101112-1943.jpg

L

Lynxman

Sep 20, 2009
I'm thinking of taking a trip to the us and Canada to do some sledding in february-march, so if anybody knows where he's hiding out then, I would love to know... Just want to knock on his door and ask for my money....

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Now that you've posted your intensions, Hopefully he doesn't disappear.

Good luck

He didn't show up. He had an attorney file a motion to dismiss the suit. But the judge said it wasn't timely so she threw it out. I was in and out in 6min. The judge said he has 30 days to pay. Then I can start to have the sheriffs department confiscate he property until the dept is settled. 5,210ish bucks.
I went through life promising myself that I would never be the suet type but this just became ridiculous and I didn't feel I had an option. I would have much rather just gotten a kit back last November when I ordered it. I hate that I had to do this.
Hopefully Dave can come up with the funds, I really don't want to see his stuff taken from him to settle a law suet.
But if you are reading this Dave, know that as soon as the court papers say I can, I will have the law come to your house and forcibly take your belongings.
Not only that but soon there will be enough people complain to the AG that they will start criminal investigations on your dealings with your former customers.

M
Nov 26, 2007
He didn't show up. He had an attorney file a motion to dismiss the suit. But the judge said it wasn't timely so she threw it out. I was in and out in 6min. The judge said he has 30 days to pay. Then I can start to have the sheriffs department confiscate he property until the dept is settled. 5,210ish bucks.

It has been more than 30 days. What is the latest? Why is he at a hockey game and not in jail?

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
this week is when the 30 days are up since I received the letter stating that Dave had 30 days. So I go to the court and find out what to do and how to do it.

I read your story and others who are in your same position. Its really unfortunate that there are people in such a tight nit industry that would do this. I hope you and everyone else that was taken advantage of by this guy gets completely reimbursed.

-Austin

Premium Features