• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am in LOVE with my new 2010 Nytro SE

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
pulled 90 mph out of my nytro mtx the other day. on semi hard pack. with full excell system and k&n's. stock gearing and a little flat land clutch work. buddy couldn't keep up with his nytro rtx se haahaha!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Right now I can get about 70mph out of my new stock MTX SE.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
Yeah it's the big track and the low gearing.. But I bet it climbs and boondocks awesome! I geared my 08 down and put a good track under it and it works amazing! But I also lost the higher top speed.. But I like it quicker rather than faster!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Not on purpose, But..

I got the sled vertical twice this weekend going over a couple small hills that turned out to be larger than I expected.

As the sled came up to the crest, in both cases I thought I was a goner, and was going back down the face. To my UTTER AMAZEMENT the beast clawed hard, caught hold, and SHOT me over the top.

I LOVE THIS SLED! :heart:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Premium Features