• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Tunnel Extension Update Kit?

Q

quadtrac

Feb 27, 2009
I have an 08 mtx 153", and would like to get some info on these tunnel kits that Ive seen. The ones i have seen are from Hartman INC. and Skinz. Does anybody have any advice on these kits. Also does someone make a custom tunnel extension for these sleds? Thanks

BBNytro

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2009
Estevan, Sask
I got one from monstermax do a search you should be able to find it. It was a little more involved as the drop brackets are part of the extension. Instructions are quite minimal so some skill required.

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
I got one from monstermax do a search you should be able to find it. It was a little more involved as the drop brackets are part of the extension. Instructions are quite minimal so some skill required.

Do you think monstermax's extention is stronger/weaker/ or as strong as the stock tunnel?

Shermanator

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous
www.reelfishingadventues.net
Partially finished my tunnel work. Got the new 162" under it now, cut the tunnel, repositioned the stop light up above the muffler (I can see losing that on the first rollover!), got a extended bumper on order. FYI, Cat has the cheapest bumper that can fit the Nytro tunnel, $40 CDN compared to the $140.00 they want for the Yammy '10 extended bumper! Few more things to do and I'll be ready for that November ride! Sherm

Tunnel.jpg.jpg

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Partially finished my tunnel work. Got the new 162" under it now, cut the tunnel, repositioned the stop light up above the muffler (I can see losing that on the first rollover!), got a extended bumper on order. FYI, Cat has the cheapest bumper that can fit the Nytro tunnel, $40 CDN compared to the $140.00 they want for the Yammy '10 extended bumper! Few more things to do and I'll be ready for that November ride! Sherm

Lets see some more pics of this extension. Part number?

Monster Max

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Directions

I finally have of these built. All 162. Will be doing 2 153 next week.

My main job is slowing down so I have had more time.

Here are my first draft of directions. Its tough writing these as I have work on it so much I take to much for granted on how easy it is to install.

Tunnel Extension Install Page1 .jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 2.jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 3.jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 4.jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 6.jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 7.jpg Tunnel Extension Install Page 5.jpg

Mountain Bound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
How much weight will the monster max support,(gas)? What is your price as well?? PM me if you like.
Cheers

M
Sep 29, 2009
I finally have of these built. All 162. Will be doing 2 153 next week.

My main job is slowing down so I have had more time.

Here are my first draft of directions. Its tough writing these as I have work on it so much I take to much for granted on how easy it is to install.
still interested in a 153 , are those spoken for ??

Shermanator

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous
www.reelfishingadventues.net
I have to type a "minor" retraction on my tunnel job, the Cat bumper WILL NOT fit as I previously thought. The bumper I was measuring with had a ding in the tailend and subsequently that was enough to make it fit like a glove on the tunnel, a new bumper does not! So, back to the drawing board on a bumper, I'll keep searching! Sherm

Premium Features