• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'16 Axys 155 BD Turbo, Dan Adams personal build-$7500

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
This WAS the BEST 2016 Polaris Turboed RMK PRO Axys on the snow last winter.
I say "was" because I was spring riding and found a rock buried in the snow on the side of a hill.
I found the rock, it bent the sled, and then rolled it down the hill.
Not the best anymore....Ouch....Not me, I'm fine. Sled was hurt :^(

The bad: I brought it in to the dealership and had them look it over. Long story short, it was totaled, I bought it back.
RH running board broken, tunnel bent, 3 lugs on 300 mile since new track ripped, track rubs side of tunnel (a little), bars bent, and host of other scratches and dings.

The good: It's still probably totally ride-able as is. These pictures were taken after it came back from the crash estimate. You really wouldn't "have" to fix anything if you don't want to! It still runs perfect and rides great. In fact, I planned on keeping it and riding it next year as is but now another opportunity is in front of me so I'm going to pass this "WAY FUN" sled on to someone else.

The really, REALLY good:
This was Dan Adam's personal sled, custom built by him and BOONDOCKERS. Google Dan Adams, Nxt Lvl to see this professional rider and his awesome business.

Over $26k invested in original build. The aftermarket parts alone cost way more than I'm asking for the whole sled! Here's a list of the bigger upgrades:

New 155-3in Track (3 damaged lugs now)
Boondocker Sidekick 6 or 8lbs of boost on pump gas. This was a custom feature that is only offered to a select few.
2018 exhaust update (New in box)
Top of the line Burdant Fox QS3-R shocks all the way around
Skinz concept front end, upper and lower (This is the design that the 2019 REACT now uses that everyone is so impressed with!)
Skinz heated brake lever
Skinz mechanical arc
Skinz Next Level front and rear bumpers
Skinz Next Level bar bag
Skinz vented windshield bag
OFT billet steering blocks
OFT tether
Muff Pot
Adams Next Level red low bars
Powder coated running boards, rails and seat post for that one of a kind look!

This sled absolutely rips!
2221 original miles
Engine never opened up, and why? It still has good and even compression.

For those that don't know turbos, the boondockers IS THE BEST....PERIOD. It's truly plug in and go. No controller to mess with. No springs to change to keep your HP at different altitudes. The BD auto self adjusts to keep your HP at 180ish from 3'k all the way to the top of anything with snow. The others simply cannot say that theirs will do that. BTW, 180 hp feels really cool when you are up over 10k' ;^)

For those that don't know suspension, the Fox Burdant QS3-R series are the best shocks...period. There is a reason why TONS of people are paying close to $3k for just the shocks alone!

IMG_6584.jpg IMG_6613.jpg IMG_6614.jpg IMG_6615.jpg IMG_6616.jpg IMG_6617.jpg IMG_6618.jpg IMG_6619.jpg IMG_6620.jpg

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
And FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW, YOU DONT KNOW!!!!

JK

nice snow machine man! Lots of good parts on this one guys!!! For those who don’t know!!! ;-)

Premium Features