• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1st week of April, Cooke City

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
i actually like the power better and the handling than my pro. Shocks, belt life and turning radius was the only downfall i saw...The one looked like it grenaded quite a few belts.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
July17

Cool Video!!
Fun to watch after having the hottest day of the year here yesterday.
We go to Cook every winter so it's fun to watch being that I know exactly where you were riding. The Pro seamed to dominate the others. :face-icon-small-coo

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Wyo's PC was a bit better at climbing, but the pro had 6400 miles on it. I trimmed the track down to 2" and that really helped in the firm april snow.

B
Jan 4, 2011
Duluth, MN
On the first vid you posted, where exactly is that hill/chute where everyone was getting stuck at 4:30? always been looking for that one, been to cooke many times and know it very well minus where the efff that one hill is.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
On the first vid you posted, where exactly is that hill/chute where everyone was getting stuck at 4:30? always been looking for that one, been to cooke many times and know it very well minus where the efff that one hill is.

You mean the one where the guy is climbing the avalanche chute and then highmarks TWO stuck riders? That clip? Yeah, where is that one? Where is that hill?

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
You mean the one where the guy is climbing the avalanche chute and then highmarks TWO stuck riders? That clip? Yeah, where is that one? Where is that hill?

Yes, that was not a safe move. Hope others will learn from it, I have.

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN

Not that I could point out exactly where I was that day, but I'm not going to kiss and tell on the area Wyoboy took us into that day.

Premium Features