• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dead spot on assault rmk

B

boatingbent

Dec 18, 2009
Spring valley minnesota

Mine was doing the same ....Took it in they Addusted my TPS and didn`t make a difference ....I run BP 91 Octane with no Ethanol ....I Took the 10% Ethanol Plug out and put the Non Ethanol plug in and as of today its been 150 miles since I changed the Ethanol plug and have no problems what so ever ....Oh and I did the same on my sons 11 Switchbak and his has run Flawless for about 100 Miles so far....Hope this is the fix

2007dragonman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
South dakota
issue

Make sure you have correct wieghts in it. check spark plug wire ends to see if they are on all the way. check all wires for rubbing on parts. Make sure to have correct resistor in!!!

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
injectors, powervalve base gaskets... mine was doing the exact same thing. noticed it had blown the right side powervalve base gasket, changed the gasket and fuel injectors at the same time so not sure which actually fixed it. to check the color of your injectors read the motor side of your ecm, the injectors themselves are blue and black but the actuall "color" is written on the ecm, mine were yellow.

assault66

Lifetime Membership
Apr 30, 2009
i just replaced my injectors in my assault and i put back in yellow injectors. ran flawless until it sucked a reed pedal thru the motor!

Premium Features