• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crooked Creek

S
Dec 13, 2008
Just made a trip up there and stayed with a group of 15 friends. Let me tell you, that place is amazing! The snow was phenomenal and the service was very friendly with great prices. They have a mechanical moose which is very fun to ride after about 8 beers. The arcade games and the new bar really round out the experience. We couldn't stay away from "Big Buck Hunter". The best part is there aren't a million people staying in that area tearing up all the good riding spots. If one is to head south towards pinedale, there is some terrific snow and spots to be found that haven't been touched yet. Everything is right there for you. They have a shop which takes care of primarily Ski-Doo, but services all brands, and they have belts, plugs, tracks, etc. My buddy kept blowing belts on his '09 XP and they had plenty to keep us riding. You don't have to trailer anywhere and they have gas available. Food prices are great and drink prices are the lowest around. They charge $4.50 for a mixed drink and let me tell you, they put ALOT of booze in them! I dare you to drink more than 3. If you want a great riding experience with some very friendly staff, without the crowds of togwotee, give Crooked Creek a call. I'm going back very soon! Plus, Mike and Susie are back. Enough said!

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
I just returned from there also, nice place, friendly staff, but the Moose is being retired next week

S
Dec 26, 2010
Nice to hear you had a great experience at Crooked Creek! This is Susie & yes, Mike and I are back! We do have a Great staff this winter & the snow, as you know is awesome! Thank you for your business! Looking forward to your return & make yourself known to us when your back.
Happy New Year!

Premium Features