• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 iqr chassis in BC

W

WesG

Nov 26, 2007
Chetwynd, BC
07 iqr chassis. All 4 drive train bearings have one ride on them. 19-45 gears. stock track w/ pics removed. Big tank. Coolant hoses, coolant bottle, cat handlbars, tss-98 secondary clutch, stock seat in perfect condition, ryde fx shocks, stock rear skid. Selling due to motor breakdown and looking to pick up a fuelie longer track unit. Righthand side panel and belly pan have some melting due to twin pipes running through the side and close to the plastic. Hood has one scratch on the drivers side. One rivet is pulled through on the front drivers piece right by the bumper handle(just needs to be drilled and rivetted). Tach and chassis harness included. No headlights, screened and aluminum screen behind to cover the holes.

Also have slp big block pipes cut to fit with stingers (side exit, but the stingers could be easily cut/wleded to go out the stock hole.) Remains of the 797 bottom end with stator, recoil, etc still bolted on(rod broke and destroyed the cases/cylinder). One good 797 cylinder, good 797 head, sno-x cdi, 38 bored to 40 mm flatslides w/throttle cable and chokecable), mod airbox, oil tank, probably more parts I am missing.

Would like ~3000$CDN for the chassis and open to offers on the other pieces. Buyer pays shipping up front.

pm or email
lganson1@telus.net

Located in Chetwynd, BC.

100_1979.jpg 100_1980.jpg 100_1982.jpg 100_1983.jpg 100_1984.jpg 100_1986.jpg

Last edited:
W

WesG

Nov 26, 2007
Chetwynd, BC
Airbox

No, sorry. I would like to keep it together as much as possible so the person buying it does not have to look for many parts. Thanks
Wes

W

WesG

Nov 26, 2007
Chetwynd, BC
Bump

open to offers. I do not want to pull parts off the chassis. Thanks for asking though.

Premium Features