• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What ever happened to this guy? (PIC)

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
What ever happened to this guy?

newleaf0706.jpg

H
Nov 26, 2007
I heard he was violently kicked out of the PemHo for pucking on Fuji's wifes foot. After that rumor has it he went on a long sabatacle to feel himself (or rather find himself oops). After a breif showing at the snow show '07, he was gone again. Thought I saw him on a Tdragon once last year, could'nt confirm that. Sources close say he and AJ will make up and JSTROWS will make a huge comeback in the "09-'10 season. Thats all I know for now. I will post more as the information is verified.

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
I heard he was violently kicked out of the PemHo for pucking on Fuji's wifes foot. After that rumor has it he went on a long sabatacle to feel himself (or rather find himself oops). After a breif showing at the snow show '07, he was gone again. Thought I saw him on a Tdragon once last year, could'nt confirm that. Sources close say he and AJ will make up and JSTROWS will make a huge comeback in the "09-'10 season. Thats all I know for now. I will post more as the information is verified.

lol, and now, you know the rest of the story.

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA

LOL, nice work on the update Jay! Of course we are going to need AJ to confirm this story and some progress pics would help;)

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
The Baker shootout was definitly missing some of the entertainment factor from him not being there;).

Jeff was missed last year for sure--He just disappeared.

Maybe working on a new sled as well??? Eh Jay.

H20SKE...

Premium Features