• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Goggles Lens Question

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Does anybody know if you can order 509 goggles with a different lens or do you have to take the chrome / yellow lens with every pair you order and then pay another $15 for a another lens color? I want to order 2 pairs, but I don’t want the same lens in both. I sent them a message from the 509 website on Monday and asked Team2 but no answer yet. I did not see a phone number on the 509 website to call otherwise I would have tried that.

I thought maybe somebody else may know.

Thanks for the help!

North

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Does anybody know if you can order 509 goggles with a different lens or do you have to take the chrome / yellow lens with every pair you order and then pay another $15 for a another lens color? I want to order 2 pairs, but I don’t want the same lens in both. I sent them a message from the 509 website on Monday and asked Team2 but no answer yet. I did not see a phone number on the 509 website to call otherwise I would have tried that.

I thought maybe somebody else may know.

Thanks for the help!

North

PM'd ya!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
contact Tom on here, 03rmking

it can take him awhile to respond once it gets to be winter time....so please don't get on here in a few days and bash him. He'll take care of ya.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Don't worry you will never see me bash Tom for being slow on PM or e-mail, that boy is busy! That is why I made the first post, Since I know how busy he is maybe somebody else knows the answer.

Thanks!

L
Mar 26, 2008
If i remember right from what i read last year on here is that you have to order all them in the chrome unless Tom works something out with you. Either way they are Bad A$$ goggle!!! The new styles this year even look better then last!!!

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
They all come with the chrome/yellow lens installed and packaged from the factory. So we don't offer any custom lens options. Other colors need to be ordered separately for $15. Which by the way is far and away the industries cheapest dual chrome lens

Premium Features