• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Powell gives the world secret info on whats in store

C
Nov 28, 2007
Kelowna
you tube "CFR Members Colin Powell & Tom Brokaw "Predict the Future""

He says economic crisis on Jan 21 ,22. That means the central banks will collapse the financial system. Be prepared and dont riot. Have food money and gas ready. Colin Powell has been inside the the bush admin and is now a Obama supporter. Get the picture he is dead serious.

C
Nov 28, 2007
Kelowna
in 1907 and in 1929 banks deliberatly crashed the market by cutting the credit off. The crisis last month for 700billion was for "unmarked bills". Ask yourself if your prepared when the banks shut down.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
you tube "CFR Members Colin Powell & Tom Brokaw "Predict the Future""

He says economic crisis on Jan 21 ,22. That means the central banks will collapse the financial system. Be prepared and dont riot. Have food money and gas ready. Colin Powell has been inside the the bush admin and is now a Obama supporter. Get the picture he is dead serious.

Why don't you worry about your own country?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Who pulled this moron out of detention??

Ok, canada.
Get your retards under control.
We just elect our to office.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
OK Chaba, Can I make a deal with you?

If, on January the_______? (I will give you any day in January), the economy does not collapse, you sign off Snowest for the last time and never come back.

If, on January the_______?? the economy does collapse, I sign off for the last time and I never come back......

Deal?

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Chaba, I bet you were one of those people who on December 31, 1999 that was predicting a global meltdown due to the computers all over the world not being able to roll over to the year 2000.

You went out and bought a generator, stocked up on canned tuna, filled your bathtub with water, cashed in your fruit loops box tops, and posted to endless websites, your drivel.

I sort of feel sorry for you bud. You probably go through life with a certain sense of sadness and forebearing.

That is such a crappy way to go through life.:face-icon-small-sad

Premium Features