• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket headlight

Sheriff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Olds, Alberta
I have a race hood on my G4 and am looking for an aftermarket post mounted headlight. I want to carry it in my pack and mount as needed

Anything out there?

Diamond makes one, just looking for options

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I run Skinz helium hoods on my sleds so I don't have a head light. I just bought the led light from frankensled that mounts on a GoPro mount on your helmet. I haven't ridden at night yet but the light looks to be more than enough to get around. I bought the kit that comes with 2 batteries so you are looking at 5 hours of riding on high and only adding 8 oz of weight to carry. I try to shed every ounce I can when riding so I think this is the way to go. Check it out and Burandt has footage on his instagram of them using them.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I’ve bought LED lights and HID headlamps from offroadrider here on Snowest. Cyclops brand. The HID headlamp is super bright and long range and the light is right where you are looking instead of where the bars are pointing but it is more hassle than a sled mounted light.

Premium Features