• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wanted in need of groups to go out west with

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
looking for groups to go out west riding with got plenty of time this winter want to ride any groups need to fill a space let me know can go at last min notice unless i am already out there thanks chris 563-880-8401 i am from northeast iowa will travel to meet group

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Did you get out last year with anyone from here? I sent your request to guys I know that go. Hang around and let guys know your looking and I'm sure you will find plenty of offers. Good folks around here.

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
yep

no i did not go out with anyone last year, got alot of offers, but either i was already out there or i had something else i couldnt miss, also copressed to discs in my back so that limeted me also, thanks i know i will get some interest

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
fine

thanks steelman i am doing great now, ready to ride hard this year got the girlfriend a sled to and she really is looking forward to the sleding season it will be her first nice sled, last year she rode my 81 polaris appollo lol

Premium Features