• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

College Football Upsets

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
You wont believe the hoops I jumped thru to see that game....I left at halftime. Man is BYU that tough or does UCLA suk? Sorry Norm:D

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
Heck yeah.. I think BYU showed they were the real deal today.. ANyone disagree?? Was there for the game today, it was a blast.. Good answer to the naysayers if you ask me hahaha

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Air Force won again 3-0!
But it looks like BYU must be the powerhouse of the conference?
The pokes got back on the winning side too.

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
The MWC conference should be interesting this year. I think BYU, Utah, TCU, and Air Force are all looking good.. It will be fun to see how it all turns out

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
UNLV nice comeback from last week. Fresno State, so close. Lets hope BSU can pull out all the stops and beat Oregon and TCU give OU a run for there money (totally possible) then we will have a great BCS conundrum I think everyone is rotting for.

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Best game to be at in a long time. It was a blow out but such an exciting game. It was great to see how many stuck around for the entire game. Seems like a lot would have left early because of the score but most stuck it out to the end. :D

H
Nov 26, 2007
Back in Idaho
I was really hoping that Fresno could knock off Wisky. It was a good game, but when you miss 3 field goals against that caliber of team, it is tough to win. Fresno looked good, but just couldn't execute when it really counted. I'm glad to see that they did not slide in the polls too much.

I am really looking forward to the BSU - FSU matchup

N
Mar 25, 2005
I was really hoping that Fresno could knock off Wisky. It was a good game, but when you miss 3 field goals against that caliber of team, it is tough to win. Fresno looked good, but just couldn't execute when it really counted. I'm glad to see that they did not slide in the polls too much.

I was there and what a heartbreaker! our kicker is a Fresman I felt bad for the kid:( during warm-ups he kicked a ball from 62 yards out and made it!but the pressure must have gotten to him, Hope he can shake it off!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

it was a heart breaker, FSU should have beat them, but just too many mental mistakes...

I took down my OSU garden sign from the front of my house... im embarressed to be a buckeye fan anymore... at least they killed USC on my video game! hahaha

The Mountain West is going to earn their respect this year. BYU KICKED A$$! That was awesome and i hate BYU!!! UNLV they were not the same team that got smoked in SLC last weekend... Go REBELS!!!
What sucks is only one team COULD bust the BCS... Utah vs BYU is gonna be sick if they keep this up!!!

But first Utes against the falcons... oh dear, im so torn, but this time i have to go all Ute Red!!!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Tide rolled past the Razorbacks 49-14... moves up one more slot in the rankings... next week is the test when the play the 'dawgs in the ATL... they've got a couple pretty tough road games, UGA, LSU, and UT this season... at least we get Auburn at home...

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
That was quite the upset for BSU. They played well until the 4th quarter. Luckily they had enough of a lead to hold them at bay. With all the quarterback problems Oregon is having it looks like they found a redshirt freshman to take the job.. He threw for over 200 yards in on quarter and I think it was 3 touchdowns.

Was at the BYU game this sat. and I was worried about the cougars in the first quarter. The offense was off, but luckily they put it together after that. The runningback for wyoming is a stud.

Im rooting for for TCU to upset Oklahoma this weekend. And also bama to take out geogia!! Alabama has started the season amazing and should give the dawgs some trouble.

Premium Features