• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris AXYS Bags - Not too bad this year!

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
Sorry, I don't have a copy of the email or coupon. Email was deleted and coupon is with the dealer. I will dig around and try to find my order invoice that may help. My pal tried to forward his email to me to help and it ended up being digital code!!

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
I installed some bags tonight. My observations as follow:

Underseat bag looks good, sure isn't very big, but useful I guess.

Handlebar bag is nicely made, not real big, brake line interferes with it even after pivoting the fitting. Not sure I'll keep it.

The dash bag fits really well, looks good and should be quite handy.

The windshield bag-low looks like it will make this small space somewhat more useful. The skidoo dash compartment was much bigger. Unfortunately one of the tabs on the bag was incorrectly sewn on by about 3/4". I will exchange it for another one.

Overall, very nicely made and well designed. They really have taken time to incorporate the bags into the lines of the sled. A nice change from the BRP tunnel bag all my buddies bugged me about, the joke was that it was a custom designed George Foreman grill container.!?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I looked at the hard bag with the shovel storage and it is way small- I gave it back to the dealer and went with the larger hard bag. Wish it had an option for a shovel storage- the lids wont interchange either.

I too saw the smaller one and decided it was too small, so went with the large one. Happy so far!

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
Whats part # for the tunnel bag with the shovel top option?

Sheesh, you can always go to the Polaris website!:face-icon-small-dis

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmobiles/shop/accessories/storage-bags/s14cg8gsa

Shovel bag is Item #2881057.

I find the shovel bag/underseat bag combination offers a ton of storage, probably more than my large Mountain Addiction tunnel "bag". Very well designed stuff at first glance.

picture.php

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
Unfortunately I bought the under-seat bag, what a waste, barely enough room for a half roll of toilet paper and small container of tools. Better to go with the tunnel bag or should we now call it the Turtle ? The under seat bag looks bigger than what it is as the plastic sides cover part of the gas tank making it appear larger than reality.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Low heated windshield bag

Does anyone have correct part # to the heated windshield bag for the low windshield? I'm wondering if they make a heated (vented) and non-heated

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
Does anyone have correct part # to the heated windshield bag for the low windshield? I'm wondering if they make a heated (vented) and non-heated

Windshield bag low #2880481
It doesn't hold much but it keeps my energy bars from freezing

Last edited:

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Unfortunately I bought the under-seat bag, what a waste, barely enough room for a half roll of toilet paper and small container of tools. Better to go with the tunnel bag or should we now call it the Turtle ? The under seat bag looks bigger than what it is as the plastic sides cover part of the gas tank making it appear larger than reality.

I found it big enough for a folding saw, first aid kit, what little tools one would need, survival kit and still room to spare for some water/drinks and/or a FULL roll of tp. You must wipe your *** with paper towels �� I try to carry the heavier items low. Zip sides allow easy access to the saw...which I need often :).Money well spent if you ask me.

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
Sorry you are being such a di##k, using paper towels is better than using the stick that you use to wipe your bung.

Simply stating my thoughts on a product that I bought which I find not to my liking is a given right, trying to shed light for others before they plunk down there hard earned dollars. For you to attack me shows how small and immature you are, have a great day, I hope you find time to grow up.

M

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I found it big enough for a folding saw, first aid kit, what little tools one would need, survival kit and still room to spare for some water/drinks and/or a FULL roll of tp. You must wipe your *** with paper towels I try to carry the heavier items low. Zip sides allow easy access to the saw...which I need often :).Money well spent if you ask me.

Let him whine.

Its a hobby.

45809b34ca8ba208d84438b6aa3b287f.jpg

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Sorry you are being such a di##k, using paper towels is better than using the stick that you use to wipe your bung.

Simply stating my thoughts on a product that I bought which I find not to my liking is a given right, trying to shed light for others before they plunk down there hard earned dollars. For you to attack me shows how small and immature you are, have a great day, I hope you find time to grow up.

M

Really?

I took his post as being a touch sarcastic and poking fun. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm surprised that offended you

P

Peterbilt359

Sep 21, 2009
West
Anyone that bought the 16 Burandt Tunnel bag have issues with the handles not staying on the bag. Maybe i don't have the pins snapped in tight enough to the locking mechanism (I pushed them in as far as i could with a screwdriver, so i don't know how they wouldn't be). The first time i removed the bag from the tunnel in my shop, two of the handles fell off and the pins went rolling across the floor to god knows where?

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007

M

Really?

Are you always this sensitive? No ones attacking you Spencer, it's called a counterpoint with a little humor thrown in.

Your comments on the product are misleading to others. I'm simply assuring those who might be on the fence that the bag in question does serve a purpose.

If maturity and being a grown up equate to your behavior....I think I'm all set.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Anyone that bought the 16 Burandt Tunnel bag have issues with the handles not staying on the bag. Maybe i don't have the pins snapped in tight enough to the locking mechanism (I pushed them in as far as i could with a screwdriver, so i don't know how they wouldn't be). The first time i removed the bag from the tunnel in my shop, two of the handles fell off and the pins went rolling across the floor to god knows where?

No problems with mine. Although I've only removed it one time to adjust it's position. I didn't have any parts go flying anywhere. I'm very happy with this bag as it seems to fit well and stay secure. My only regret is I kinda wish I would have purchased the large bag instead of the small one.

Premium Features