• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris AXYS Bags - Not too bad this year!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Looks like Polaris has some pretty good accessories for the AXYS this year =)

AXYS® PRO-Taper® Handlebar Bag by Polaris $89.99

LOCK & RIDE® PRO-FIT Mountain Dash Bag by Polaris $99.99

Burandt Adventure Underseat Bag by Polaris $99.99

Burandt Adventure Tunnel Bag - Large - by Polaris $229.99

Polaris Handlebar Bag.jpg Polaris Mountain Dash Bag.jpg Polaris Burandt Adventure Underseat Bag.jpg Polaris Burandt Adventure Tunnel Bag - Large.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I have the heated dash bag and the lock & ride dash bag now. Ive been waiting to long for the Burandt tunnel bag and under seat bag. I was looking at the bags that Sled Solutions makes here in the US. Looks like pretty nice bags. I think I might give them a try this year. I ordered a bumper and skid plate from them. Seemed like a really nice guy. Anyone else use Sled Solutions bags?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Sure would like to have the shovel option with the larger bag I have on order-
Would make it easier on the stuck dig out times vs the one digging out in my Avy pak
S/C

Would be handy to have the shovel so easily accessible, but wondering if the additional height would be an issue while doing side to side maneuvers, hop over, etc? I am waiting to see this one in person to get a feel for how it will work in the real world. Looks good though!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I have the heated dash bag and the lock & ride dash bag now. Ive been waiting to long for the Burandt tunnel bag and under seat bag. I was looking at the bags that Sled Solutions makes here in the US. Looks like pretty nice bags. I think I might give them a try this year. I ordered a bumper and skid plate from them. Seemed like a really nice guy. Anyone else use Sled Solutions bags?

I've had his larger tunnel bag and handlebar bag for 4 years now. Both still look new and work great.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Yah, and they dont "qualify" for the "buy 2, get 1 free" promotion either, to the best of my understanding. . . that's disappointing =(

Very. I really wish Polaris would do something like "accessories at cost" or 20% off incentives for snowcheckers. I got a 10% off from my dealer, but it would be nice to be able to get some discounted stuff when you write that $13,000 check...

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013

Sled solutions bags are the top of the line. mine didn't look like it had been used after 20 + days of riding last winter. i'll be ordering one for my sks

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Sled solutions bag

Does anyone know if an E-Series underseat bag for the PRO will work on new axys chassis?

Paul from sled solutions said they will work but they wont take up the whole area under the seat. The reason being is that the seat on the axys is a inch taller

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I picked up a dash bag today.

e10c2f309a98940e380b1da4a66f3f92.jpg

Seems well made.

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
Paul from sled solutions said they will work but they wont take up the whole area under the seat. The reason being is that the seat on the axys is a inch taller

that made my day. saved me $150, i can just use mine from the pro chassis on the axys. if i don't like how it looks, or doesn't fit i'll buy the same one for the axys.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I picked up a dash bag today. Seems well made.

To me it looks like Polaris hit a home run with these new storage options.

Any way you could take a picture of it installed on your sled? I'm curious if it sits on top of the built in storage area and provides a deeper / bigger area to store things. . . ? This bag is the one i am most interested in. Would be nice if it added enough to the existing storage so that i can do without the handlebar bag =)

At this point i will be getting the large rear tail bag, underseat bag, and dash bag. May also get the new handlebar bag if i need more storage.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Very. I really wish Polaris would do something like "accessories at cost" or 20% off incentives for snowcheckers. I got a 10% off from my dealer, but it would be nice to be able to get some discounted stuff when you write that $13,000 check...

If it's any consolation - I can tell you straight up that regardless of the total bill, the profit margin in sleds is not impressive whatsoever. Neither the dealer or the manufacturer is getting rich off mountain sleds. I have bought and sold a ton of different vehicles in my life, and sleds have some of thinest margins of anything with an engine. And dollar for dollar - you get a lot more tech and exotic materials in a sled than you do in an atv or side by side at similar price. If there's any feel-good in that :)

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
To me it looks like Polaris hit a home run with these new storage options.

Any way you could take a picture of it installed on your sled? I'm curious if it sits on top of the built in storage area and provides a deeper / bigger area to store things. . . ? This bag is the one i am most interested in. Would be nice if it added enough to the existing storage so that i can do without the handlebar bag =)

At this point i will be getting the large rear tail bag, underseat bag, and dash bag. May also get the new handlebar bag if i need more storage.

Its a dash bag not windshield bag.

7a8d972857d9c9576541fdc49703fc1d.jpg

c272e415959230d42b288db93f330f6a.jpg

4cb22171d5241cf3d5daa030ed66c2b4.jpg

Those are the pictures I wanted to see as soon as this bag was advertised.

I think this is going to be a very convenient place for goggles.
Plus the windshield and bag always gets ripped off in the trees. :)

Last edited:
Premium Features